corrupt a wish

vexastrae

Reaction score
Website
vexastrae.carrd.co
Gold
its a classic forum game so why not

grant the wish from the person above you, but corrupt it in a way that is different from what the wisher intended
afterwards, make your own wish to be corrupted

ill start~
i wish i had a million dollars

Tomorrow, you will learn that some junk you sold off years ago recently managed to fetch in excess of a million dollars at auction.

I wish for the resolve to see my projects through.

granted, you're so full of energy so constantly, you can't have a moment of rest.

I wish for housing to become a human right

Last edited:
In an attempt to avoid enforcing this, suddenly governments declare large swaths of people inhuman.

I wish for a really, really good pizza.
It was made by someone with terrible taste, so what they thought was good ended up tasting awful.

I wish I was so rich, I'd never have to get a job.

It was made by someone with terrible taste, so what they thought was good ended up tasting awful.

I wish I was so rich, I'd never have to get a job.
granted, now you're elon musk and everyone hates you

I wish for a free, well maintained, quality, functional dishwasher that only needs to be cleaned twice a year

granted, now you're elon musk and everyone hates you

I wish for a free, well maintained, quality, functional dishwasher that only needs to be cleaned twice a year
granted, the cleaning proccess is long and labourious, taking a week at a time to clean properly.

I wish I could instantly learn any topic by reading one short book about it

granted, the cleaning proccess is long and labourious, taking a week at a time to clean properly.

I wish I could instantly learn any topic by reading one short book about it
Only one specific book on the topic achieves it, and no archive has it. You've gotta find it on your own!

On my end, I wish for strength similar to an RPG's monk!

Only one specific book on the topic achieves it, and no archive has it. You've gotta find it on your own!

On my end, I wish for strength similar to an RPG's monk!
You now have the strengths of a Rocket-Propelled-Grenade monk, meaning you have the power to explode, but only once.

I wish for a Goddamn jetski.

You now have the strengths of a Rocket-Propelled-Grenade monk, meaning you have the power to explode, but only once.

I wish for a Goddamn jetski.
God doesn't speak English so he doesn't understand what a jetski is. He cannot conjure the Souls of the Damned to delivered your god-damned jetski. On the contrary you get hemorrhoids.

I wish I can finish my personal website which will be loved by the public

You don’t just finish your website, you Finnish it. Unfortunately for you, somehow you don’t speak that language.

I wish for a cool glass of water and some warm sunshine

the temperature is currently a nice 84°F, and a glass of iced water sits on a table on the front porch.
in Australia. it's January 8th. your water's been shut off because the pipes are freezing. at the least, it's still cool.

i wish taco bell would bring back the cool ranch doritos locos tacos and not take it off the menu

Taco Bell brings back the coveted Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos, and goes so far as to give it a permanent spot on its menu, but decides that the original recipe was not "loco" enough; it is now served with dangerous quantities of heretofor unknown psychoactive substances.

I wish my computer would stop dropping packets right when I'm about to clutch up

Taco Bell brings back the coveted Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos, and goes so far as to give it a permanent spot on its menu, but decides that the original recipe was not "loco" enough; it is now served with dangerous quantities of heretofor unknown psychoactive substances.

I wish my computer would stop dropping packets right when I'm about to clutch up
Your computer never drops packets ever again, whenever you put a packet on your computer, it'll never fall off again.

I wish I could have an extra day every week to just chill out

Your computer never drops packets ever again, whenever you put a packet on your computer, it'll never fall off again.

I wish I could have an extra day every week to just chill out
Your job finds out about that extra day and, "we're a family"s you into working on that day too. No escape from capitalism.

I wish I had a 3rd butt-cheek fr fr

Back