deskGen.net Community Poster Competition [2024] - WINNERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

As you're all probably already aware, we've been running the first ever deskGen.net Community Poster Competition for the past month. It's been a tough contest to judge, because y'all made so many wonderful pieces of art for this. Seriously, if you haven't gone through all of them... do yourself a favor and take a look through that thread.

Before we get to the winners, a quick overview of the prizes - since we're going to add a few. (Additions will be marked in bold.)

• First place: All paid items on the desktopGeneration itch.io account, 1000 Forum Gold, and a unique user banner to signify them as the contest winner.
  • Second & third place: The winner's choice of either Cyberworks Volume 2 (Digital Edition) or BENNETTPACK Volume 1. Additionally, 500 forum gold.
  • All participants: A special asset pack just for the 2024 poster contest entrants.

All winners and participants will be contacted via direct message on deskGen.net to get their prizes.

Now on to the winners, after some art. :~)

image.png

FIRST PLACE: @Sonachine69 - You'll Understand

lWtLMx.jpeg

SECOND PLACE: @brawler - Your New Home

deskgenpostercontestlol.png

THIRD PLACE: @Celebelian - Still Free
deskgenpcb.png

Thank you all for entering, and congratulations to our winners!

We'll be in touch soon to get y'all your prizes.

Daaaaaamm, I never expected this. Thank you, I'm so glad you liked it, I'm happy!!

But for me everyone who participated is a real winner, there were so many insane works that deserve all the praise. It's cool to be here among such talented people, I'm grateful <3

(thousand forum gold, hehehe. I will build my empire now, just wait:smug:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back