Favorite PS Vita title?

Corpocore

Reaction score
Gold
Lounge Access
I feel like some of you must have owned a PS Vita in your time, and you must have loved the system dearly like I did. I really need to change the sticks though, even setting dead zones isn't enough to stop them from drifting anymore.

My favorite title for the console was Aegis of Earth. It's a game where you build weapons and infrastructure for your city and then use said weapons to defend it. Haven't seen anything like it since.

What was your favorite?

with the good old "i haven't played it in years so it might not be as good as i remember" caveat: muramasa rebirth kicks ass. fun gameplay, looks absolutely beautiful (like every Vanillaware game) and probably has my favourite setting of their games. really wish it'd come to something else one day, more people should play it

i like dragon's crown a lot too but i mostly played the PS4 version. also shoutout to the sonic & all-stars racing transformed port for being a solid version of a great game from what i remember

I was never a PlayStation kid growing up but my cousin let me play his copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep many years ago and I really enjoyed the visuals and gameplay.

with the good old "i haven't played it in years so it might not be as good as i remember" caveat: muramasa rebirth kicks ass. fun gameplay, looks absolutely beautiful (like every Vanillaware game) and probably has my favourite setting of their games. really wish it'd come to something else one day, more people should play it

i like dragon's crown a lot too but i mostly played the PS4 version. also shoutout to the sonic & all-stars racing transformed port for being a solid version of a great game from what i remember
Don't worry, it really is as fun as you remember. Vanillaware games have a charm that you just can't find anywhere.

Sound Shapes was incredible for 10yr old Maxi, it had a HUGE impact on my musical style and still holds up as a fun platformer

I loved Zero Escape when I was a lot younger, but i also played so many cool indie games (counterspy is so underrated). I really liked Freedom Wars but it got so hard and i could not keep up.

Back