linktr.ee
Gold
Sky Glow
A Kaybug Krossover!
Clear Sky
Profile Music
Pronouns
She/Her
Currently watching Die Hard for the first time with my parents, made me wanna think about other Christmas movies.

My favourite that I can think of is Arthur Christmas, a really neat animated film. Haven't seen it in a while though, might put it on later tonight and see if it holds up.

What are y'alls favourite Christmas movies?

Honestly don't really know if this counts, but I liked Batman The Long Halloween. A significant part of the story takes place between Christmas/New Years and overall the movie has a cold wintery atmosphere to it. Last time I watched it was last Christmas, so I just associate it with this time of the year now.

Been a while since I've seen it, but Tokyo Godfathers was amazing and I really should rewatch it

The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Nightmare Before Christmas are obviously great as well

Any movie with a great snowy sequence is automatically a Christmas movie for me, so recently it's been Grand Budapest Hotel & Empire Strikes Back.

I think the only 'conventional' Christmas movie I ever watch is Charlie Brown Christmas. Magical little flick.

my favorite xmas movies gotta be home alone and the grinch!
i used to always watch home alone around xmas because all the german tv stations just spammed it on a daily lmao
grinch wasnt on tv too much but i had a vhs tape that i loved watching :D

Back