Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Gold
Sky Glow
Clear Sky
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't see a thread for WIPs or otherwise, so figured I'd started one!

Over the last few days I started digital painting again, and some friends agreed the work is looking like the physical paintings I was making 4+ years back. Trying to bring it forward into my current body of work, though feeling a disagreement between design + style.

Here's two I'd love any feedback on: black background is trying to incorporate my ongoing 3D+design elements, white background was one of the first sketches playing around with it. Compressed quite a bit for posting purposes. Anything is appreciated!

1-7-24-draft.png1-6-24-sketch.png

Bringing back the Feedback thread to share another painting WIP I'd love any feelings on. Like most paintings, unsure how/when I'm going to call this one 'done.' I like that it has similar elements to my digital work, though I'm wondering if I should bring more elements in.IMG_8214.JPG

Bringing back the Feedback thread to share another painting WIP I'd love any feelings on. Like most paintings, unsure how/when I'm going to call this one 'done.' I like that it has similar elements to my digital work, though I'm wondering if I should bring more elements in.View attachment 773
Oh wow, this is supremely beautiful!!!

though I'm wondering if I should bring more elements in.
Gorgeous work though I’d say absolutely- my mind reads this as unfinished & I feel like some added elements in the top left and top right would be the way to go. Truly beautiful work though, I love this.

Thanks, y'all! Agreed with you too, Andy. Something to move the eye a bit more through the top fifth.

While sitting on this one, I gesso'd two other canvas panels to hopefully explore more in this style!

Back