Fonts Unknown

Niche

Reaction score
Sidelines on the highway, scouting a Wanderer!
Gold
A13 x deskGen
Profile Music
Hey hey! I've set this up in favor of trying to find fonts that you may've forgot, seen but don't know on, etc.
Speaking of, I'll start with a font seen in multiple games, in my case being the Power Pros duology and a few smaller games. I've tried finding this but without any luck.
From there, does anyone know what the main font present in these menus are?
FontExample0.jpgFontExample1.jpg

Hey hey! I've set this up in favor of trying to find fonts that you may've forgot, seen but don't know on, etc.
Speaking of, I'll start with a font seen in multiple games, in my case being the Power Pros duology and a few smaller games. I've tried finding this but without any luck.
From there, does anyone know what the main font present in these menus are?
View attachment 297View attachment 298
Holy shit is that Hot Wheels World Race??? I had that on my PS2 as a kid and it SLAPED. Great soundtrack (partially by Smash Mouth!)

Holy shit is that Hot Wheels World Race??? I had that on my PS2 as a kid and it SLAPED. Great soundtrack (partially by Smash Mouth!)
You've nailed it! I have it on the Gamecube. It's great, and honestly, still one of my favorite racing games! Even as someone whose favorite genre is racing, that game's still huge for me.

Back