Gold
Dreamscape Purple
Abstraction
Profile Music
Sunrise Prism
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he
please share stuff that helps you sleep, im curious what content you guys consume before/while dozing off!

for the longest time ive been putting on a video essay or general long form content on youtube but i feel like ive gotten diminishing returns recently
sometimes the person narrating can have way too much enthusiasm, the topic could either be too boring or too captivating. i feel like finding the perfect video can be a struggle recently

if all else fails i put on some calm, repetitive music to put me in a trance-like state, this mix in particular is really good for that:

i watch northernlion balatro videos. i like it when the bald man talks about things i know nothing about like canadian sports or movies. and also when he does the same bit for the 8th time hoping it might finally land

been using long form videos myself but it has to be someone with a consistent volume level. ask me how i know that 7 hour omega ruby video has a volume spike 30-60ish minutes in

running shine, classic AVGN and redlettermedia are good ones for me but my go to is the last few years of matthewmatosis videos. what can i say, dude has a soothing voice

one of my favorite musicians, Devin Townsend, released a few ambient albums called Dreampeace a little while ago that he had made specifically to help with his insomnia. i use them occasionally but I find something with dialog more relaxing. maybe it'll go better for you tho

i end up falling asleep while watching LTT, Cathode Ray Dude, LGR, etc . not sure why since their videos arent even that boring, it might be the way their voices are mixed ? I looove LGR's whole sound in particular it's such a cozy channel ,,something about guys rambling that makes me wanna kick back and nap, i guess ^_^;
Other times I'll be listening to a track ive been itching for during the whole day (e.g. beep street) and end up listening to the whole album while falling asleep . It doesn't happen all that often but it's nice when it does. (writing this post at 5:14AM on a sunday lmao. :p)

i've made myself a tiny playlist with nice ambientish tunes to fall asleep to

i end up falling asleep while watching LTT, Cathode Ray Dude, LGR, etc . not sure why since their videos arent even that boring, it might be the way their voices are mixed ? I looove LGR's whole sound in particular it's such a cozy channel ,,something about guys rambling that makes me wanna kick back and nap, i guess ^_^;
Other times I'll be listening to a track ive been itching for during the whole day (e.g. beep street) and end up listening to the whole album while falling asleep . It doesn't happen all that often but it's nice when it does. (writing this post at 5:14AM on a sunday lmao. :p)
you know i mightve put on some cathode ray videos before, theyre really nice!

I like listening to Any Austin and Jacob Geller. Their intonation and timbre are perfect for me personally. Any Austin's videos are shorter though, so I end up going through a quite a few before it works, and because of that I've completed his entire catalogue more than once.

I know sayng an content creator is good to sleep seems like a bad thing but there is one youtuber I love to let play while I fall sleep: ThorHighHeels, especially his video on Japan only games

His voice is so soothing. Awesome content too

Back