guilt them gears, gamer

the guy

Reaction score
Gold
An Unpleasant Gradient
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
so like there's this game, you never heard of it. it's really cool and it has gay people, like sol badguy and kyle kioske. it's called guilty gear strive and i like the funny british man but my girlfriend doesn't let me play him or i sleep on the couch.

so like there's this game, you never heard of it. it's really cool and it has gay people, like sol badguy and kyle kioske. it's called guilty gear strive and i like the funny british man but my girlfriend doesn't let me play him or i sleep on the couch.
nagoriyuki is my main and might be one of my favorite characters of all time. just something so raw in a vampire samurai with a mechanical mask

nago is AWESOME, roundstart is an oki situation for Nagoriyuki

accent core is my favourite gg game... i love robo ky so much. so interesting and complex despite being a joke character
AC is still the only place I can play as Order Sol so I feel similarly. Dirt cheap, great netcode, will always be a fun time.

Accent Core's sick! I've been also throwing down in Missing Link and, thanks to a friend on my end, Isuka, but no entry like +R lets Kliff work as he does. I'm short on my Robo-Ky game, but that may have to change as I'm picking him up for Isuka again! I can't let the MLAATR color palette down, lol.1722473504775.png

Last edited:
I'm a Baiken meathead through and through, totally gotta ask tho -- what's the highest floor the thread's been to?baiken-stop-that-2bar-super-v0-4toj9tjxpj7d1.png
Just went through the Slayer arcade mode and I really think I’m getting a hang of him again. He’s so close to how he plays in XRD, it surprised me lol
you enjoy that unreactable overhead for now,,,,,,,

I'm a Baiken meathead through and through, totally gotta ask tho -- what's the highest floor the thread's been to?View attachment 963

you enjoy that unreactable overhead for now,,,,,,,
I believe floor 8 here? I haven't been in Strive as of recent thanks to a few things with my PC, and I usually hold off on ranking, but I believe my current standing's around there. Yours?

I believe floor 8 here? I haven't been in Strive as of recent thanks to a few things with my PC, and I usually hold off on ranking, but I believe my current standing's around there. Yours?
hard stuck 10 with meteroic highs in celestal and the most crushing lows pushing floor 8. talking like, multi week loss streaks. ugh.

Back