has anyone here read Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō?

dogslop

Reaction score
Website
dogslop.neocities.org
Gold
Dreamscape Purple
Pronouns
any pronouns
I've never read any manga before and I recently picked up a digital copy of the first book (the new English translation). Interested if anyone here has read it or heard of it... If you have read it, how was it? The concept seems interesting... (try to avoid spoilers if u can thx)
Yokohama_Kaidashi_Kik%C5%8D_volume_1.jpeg

I love this manga! I originally read fan translations but picked up the official physical versions as soon as they were available. It's super chill, has a nice melancholic vibe

I picked up the first volume a while back and was enjoying it, excellent capital-v Vibes

only stopped because I got distracted by other stuff. really should get back to it

I'm not big into manga, but YKK is the only one i've manage to finish, it's just so soothing and calm.

if you want something physical I would recommend the omnibus from Seven Seas.

I'm not big into manga, but YKK is the only one i've manage to finish, it's just so soothing and calm.

if you want something physical I would recommend the omnibus from Seven Seas.
ya, i think the digital version i have is based on the seven seas release. I highly recommend the ebook version btw, its even properly formatted for right-to-left down to the progress bar! (i dont know how common this is but i was impressed!)
:mrgreen:

Back