Gold
A13 x deskGen
Glowing Username (Anniversary)
Terminal Frame
Lounge Access
Ocean Splash
Pronouns
That\guy\pal
I want to promote some Indie manga\webcomic comics I see around, since I'm in that space a lot. if you know any good ones, POST LINKS TO THEM PLEASE!
(also if you read any of them, tell me (or more importantly the Authors via comments) whatcha think! I'll add more to the thread over time.

(warning, some of these can get heavy so read the descriptions and proceed with caution. I'll put an asterisk by it if it has any sort of extreme violence or dark themes to be aware of. it's not a perfect system I know. Also I have not finished all of these, so if any of them need a warning and I missed it, PLEASE LMK and I'll fix it asap.)

LIST:
SAD+SAD [by Bobobaba]

*Carnate [By Moyaimoss] (dark themes and violence)

***NIHILGUNZ [by R.F SLAM]
("Dark" themes, Very very harsh language, violence, generally a hard read- but by design. If you're thick-skinned and ok with a LOT edge it's a great time)

Back to Black [by EUDETENIS]

Ping Pong & Drama [by hataoh]

Sick Guts [by Naluxk]

Last edited:
SCUD THE DISPOSABLE ASSASSIN SCUD THE DISPOSABLE ASSASSIN SCUD THE DISPOSABLE ASSASSIN! Literally the best book of all time you will go into it expecting one thing and finish the book having your whole life changed. For real though the story is a beauty and very heart warming by the end. You can get Scud The Disposable Assassin: The Whole Shebang on Amazon for like 30 bucks and I highly recommend it. It's pretty much all 24 issues plus a bonus issue drywall unzipped in one THICK book (like 750 pages)

Attachments

• 817cOPfB9aL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    817cOPfB9aL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 1
I think many already know this one, but I read The Horizon recently. Really beautiful and haunting artstyle, even more haunting story. Overall seriously touching and amazing manhwa. Reminds me alot of Girl's Last Tour, which is probably my favorite seinen so far.
It's very hard to stomach, but yeah it's really great.

EDIT: I keeping re-reading the final few chapters and I'm just so astounded by it. I genuinely feel like a different person now I feel like I have to change myself for the better as corny as that fucking sounds. this manhwa is something else man

Last edited:
i feel like you can't get away with just casually dropping homestuck into the mix
anyway here's this cool sports article about what football might be like in the future. remember to just keep scrolling down and clicking if you aren't able to read more. best read on PC
I think that Homestuck, in terms of presentation and visual medium, is almost forgotten in the talk of webcomics now that it's no longer a 2010 zeitgeist. Very appropriate for the thread.

P.S. JUICE just launched a couple of months ago. We're almost there :)

I've been following this for over a decade. The release schedule is basically non-existent but there's usually 1 or 2 new pages a year.

https://www.blastwave-comic.com/
This is the first time I’ve seen these guys in like 8 years. They had an (iirc) April fools comic that was incredible, need to find that again

Back