Glowing Username (Anniversary)
Cyber Moonrise
Lounge Access
Ocean Splash
Rounded Rectangle Frame
Pronouns
they/them
*don't actually get like, really mad at people lol

Here is my starter Pokémon tier list (all forms considered even though they're represented by their first forms)

my-image.png

feel free to post and discuss any lists related to games here

*don't actually get like, really mad at people lol

Here is my starter Pokémon tier list (all forms considered even though they're represented by their first forms)

View attachment 282

feel free to post and discuss any lists related to games here
it's a downvote because of charmander

charizard is still cool no matter how much special treatment he gets. : )

1705965540882.png
Halo franchise rankings. Note: graded based on both campaign and multiplayer - were I grading based on campaign alone the back half of Combat Evolved would knock it down to Halo 4's level. The only real spicy take I have here is that my list of complaints with CE & 4's campaigns looks almost identical when it comes to level design.

People rightfully complain about The Library, but I only see them complain about The Library. I really wasn't prepared for the rest of the game past that to also just be kinda bad

I should play more than just CE's campaign some day lol

Y'know I never thought of that but you're totally right lol. It's a shame really, would have loved to see what the rest of the campaign could look like if Bungie employees weren't crunched to death for that launch title status.

Halo 2's got a great campaign with some of my favorite levels in the trilogy, but also developed under similar stress - even if it only really shows in the cliffhanger ending. So much of the staff left between 2 & 3 that I really can't believe they feel as consistent as they do.

Back