linktr.ee
Gold
Sky Glow
A Kaybug Krossover!
Clear Sky
Profile Music
Pronouns
She/Her
Got my modded PSvita ready to go, looking for solid reccs. I'm pretty familiar with the PSvita library already so I'd prefer PSP reccs, or more obscure stuff for PSvita

LocoRoco - One of my personal faves from my childhood. Super cute, satisfying gameplay.
Me & My Katamari - Portable katamari. Can't go wrong with that!
Armored Core: Formula Front - Armored Core, but its just the arena mode. The sport of dueling has become a worldwide competition, so all the mechs have sponsors on them. Personally, that is my JAM!!!
Initial D Street Stage - Near faithful port of the Arcade Stage 3, hours of techinical racing fun, I am heavily biased
Need For Speed Carbon:Own The City - Unique Take on the Carbon era, with a surprisingly enjoyable story and impressive amount of content for the PSP
Midnight Club LA Remix - Another impressive racing game for the console, with that great Midnight Club racing feel
Ridge Racer - A surprisingly great installment in the series.

I am trying not to list only racing games, but on my PSP, that's all I really play hah! If not that, I use it to play PS1 games, which still blows my mind to this day. Nothin beats playing RR4 on the go!

The PSP port of Star Wars Battlefront 2 is essential.

Other great ones I can think of off the top of my head- you can play every game in the third generation Armored Core series aside from Nexus and Nine Breaker & those are phenomenal. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is a great game and very impressive for the PSP.

For Vita - Freedom Wars, Persona 4 Golden

The PSP port of Star Wars Battlefront 2 is essential.

Other great ones I can think of off the top of my head- you can play every game in the third generation Armored Core series aside from Nexus and Nine Breaker & those are phenomenal. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is a great game and very impressive for the PSP.

For Vita - Freedom Wars, Persona 4 Golden
Freedom Wars is the best "Hunter" game ever released IMHO, the gameplay is just top-notch, I even grinded out my 1 mil years to Citizen status!

P4G is amazing, one of my favourite games of all time haha

That Battlefront 2 port is seriously impressive, I can't imagine how people must've felt back in the day, having that on-the-go! I'd imagine it was a glimpse at "Console Quality" actually being true.
I only got into it years later when I first hacked my vita.

The ones I haven't played in that list is Armoured Core, deffo wanna jump into that portably.

I'd imagine it was a glimpse at "Console Quality" actually being true.
Yup! Blew me away. There are a set of PSP exclusive (ok, I guess they also got crappy DS versions that don't play the same) sequels too that have elements from the cancelled console Battlefront 3. They're really, really good too but I can't remember their names for the life of me.

Yup! Blew me away. There are a set of PSP exclusive (ok, I guess they also got crappy DS versions that don't play the same) sequels too that have elements from the cancelled console Battlefront 3. They're really, really good too but I can't remember their names for the life of me.
I've played those too!!! Very impressive games, the story mode was actually pretty neat, I remember playing heaps of the Galactic Conquest on Elite Squadron

For me the whole PSP library might as well just be Rock Band Unplugged. There's nothing else like it out there. Wish someone would make a clone of it or something

Got my modded PSvita ready to go, looking for solid reccs. I'm pretty familiar with the PSvita library already so I'd prefer PSP reccs, or more obscure stuff for PSvita
I personally would recommend the God of war titles on PSP and Vita through Chains of Olympus, and Ghost of Sparta. In addition there was a collection on the Vita which would contain the first 2 titles in the series.

Back