Sky Glow
A Kaybug Krossover!
Clear Sky
Profile Music
Pronouns
She/Her
Trailer:

Thoughts? Prayers?

Personally... I don't think movie looks very good. I mean like visually I enjoy the artstyle but I had no idea how anyone could make a Minecraft movie interesting... and it seems Warner Bros. doesn't either.

I'm still gonna go watch it though, it's the freakin' Minecraft movie. And hey, the FNAF movie turned out good, so why not give it a shot?

Trailer:

Thoughts? Prayers?

Personally... I don't think movie looks very good. I mean like visually I enjoy the artstyle but I had no idea how anyone could make a Minecraft movie interesting... and it seems Warner Bros. doesn't either.

I'm still gonna go watch it though, it's the freakin' Minecraft movie. And hey, the FNAF movie turned out good, so why not give it a shot?
i don't like it

I think Jack Black works as Steve but only in a voice acting way, live action just doesnt feel right

this will be graphics in 2025
there's a lot of ways you can go around a minecraft movie and regardless of what you do there's always at least ONE way you'll fuck it up. with that said i am amazed at how much they somehow managed to fuck it up
looks like a fun watch with friends

the animals look hideous...
such a shame they made it an isekai
unfortunately i bet my little brother will probably want to go see it

the animals look hideous...
such a shame they made it an isekai
unfortunately i bet my little brother will probably want to go see it
1725918022338.png

it's sad how media nowadays is leaning towards censoring and brainrotting kids for a quickbuck instead of something that's actually full of love
it's not way off the deep end yet, thankfully, but... mother of mercy

It's pretty eesh for me. I think it had the potential to be good? But it was immediately squandered with corporate meddling in order to appeal to the widest common denominator. If the writing is good it *might* save it, but given the fact it looks like a sequel to Pixels with the camera lens on the wrong way, I highly doubt it.

THIS TRAILER IS FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

BURN IT DOWN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back