desktopgeneration.com
Gold
Executive Title
Cyberworks Volume 2 - Style 1
Profile Music
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
Figured I’d give the game a go and stress test Xbox cloud gaming at the same time to see how it’s improved over the years. My impressions of the latter are far more positive than the former so far. I’ve heard that Starfield typically gets good 4~5 hours in, and I’m seeing the foundations of that, yeah? I just unlocked boost packs and they seem cool. But so far this game just feels disjointed and… kinda boring. The lack of one huge unified landscape to explore - which is Bethesda’s big thing! - is a super serious knock against it.

I’ll give it a little more time though. I want to pick up on the hype, just don’t know if I can.

Yeah. It’s all fast traveling to destinations you’ve never been to before instead of actually discovering them. Horrible first impressions.

I got over those games pretty quick, played F3 > Oblivion > New Vegas > Skyrim > F4 and was like yeah no these games are just bad.

I gave 3 a retry and 180d so hard, absolutely hated it, and I haven't done that with Oblivion yet. Skyrim n 4 I just hard dropped shit is so encrusted dingleberry ass. So 76 and Starfield I'm not even pirated trying.

Back