The Official Dragon's Dogma Thread

Santo Soju

Reaction score
Gold
Pronouns
King/God
Here you can talk about how much Dragon's Dogma has changed your life for the better and why no other game has ever come close to being as good and you don't understand why other developers even try.

incredibly based thread. warrior convinced me to go to the gym so i could become strong enough to kill griffons in one swing, changing my life for the better. i’m afraid no other game comes close

I didn't get too far into the first game but I'm really excited about the new one, need to save up for it tho

she dragon on my dogma till i arisen

srsly though I'm super hyped, played the heck out of the first game on PC and Switch. gonna try out a mage Arisen with a tanky pawn this time around since I never did any mage gameplay myself

Just got the "True Ending" in Dragon's Dogma 2 and... holy shit. Jawdropping, ludonarrative harmony to the max. Went insane when
the title drop finally said "DRAGON'S DOGMA II" instead of just "Dragon's Dogma", like, that's so fucking clever??? AND THERE'S A WHOLE SECOND CHAPTER TO THE GAME THAT IS HIDDEN BEHIND THIS ENDING??!?!?!?!?! Well done Capcom. Well done.

Back