desktopgeneration.com
Gold
Executive Title
Cyberworks Volume 2 - Style 1
Profile Music
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
Discussion for bands that make music either published by Blue Swan Records or considered under the general “swancore” banner. Which effectively comprises every single band Will Swan has ever touched + Hail The Sun.

Anyways! Making this thread because Hail The Sun’s new album Divine Inner Tension is out today. I’m a few tracks in and so far, so good. This band is incredibly consistent in all the right ways anymore.

divine inner tension’s solid. doesn’t have the highs of new age filth (domino, parasitic cleanse) but it’s good all the way through. (In My Dream)/I Saw You Hanging is my fav after two full listens

Donovan (singer from Hail The Sun) was actually my old band's booking agent for quite a while! I never got to meet him in person but it's a fun to think about having been connected to the Swan universe in some way.

bump

shreddy, "maybe-barely-even-qualifies-as" swancore. been trying to put my finger on why this band broke through my general fatigue (aside from hail the sun; never got tired of them), and it honestly might just be because the heavy parts hit a lot harder than their contemporaries. hearing actual lows over this specific brand of phxc flipped something in my brain

Back