Gold
Lounge Access
serverBACKUP - Style 1
Grunglr Name
Pride '24 - Nonbinary
Gentle Dreams
Pronouns
They/Them
You are at the pinnacle of your physical and mental peak. You are strongest you will ever be, you are the most intelligent you will ever be. You have been placed within an environment that plays into both you and your foe's strengths. You are given exactly 4 hours of prep-time before this challenge begins. Your foe will also be at their pinnacle of well being. What is the biggest (or most dangerous) animal you could beat in a one on one fight to the death?

I will be judging you over your choice.

A long time ago, I once told someone I earnestly believed that, with enough effort and courage, I could probably kill a giraffe with my bare hands. Of course, that person responded by calling me a fucking idiot. And after I thought about it for longer than 1 second, I realized I was being really stupid, so I took it back. But all these years later, I think there’s still a part of me, somewhere deep inside, that still believes I could kill a giraffe with my bare hands

So, if I’m at the absolute peak of my physical and mental performance? I’m absolutely slaughtering that giraffe, and I don’t care if I die trying. I’m giving everything I have

If it's my actual physical peak I could ever be, I'm beating the shit out of direwolf. I'm not a real small person, so I have size advantage, but I'm gonna get fucked up and there's no way around that. Would likely bleed out after if I didn't get immediate medical attention.

If prep-time allows me to make basic weaponry I'm going for the three-peat back-to-back on black, brown, and polar bears given that they start spawning one hour in staggered by an hour in between each. I either die and one of them chokes on my bones, or I ascend and become a folklore tale bears pass down to their cubs to scare them into being good children.

You didn’t specify wild animal for this, so I choose the most dangerous animal of them all: man.

It’s either me or Connor McGregor walking outta that ring alive and I don’t intend to lose
I'd have said this would be easy if you just let him snap his shin on you for a second time, but the premise unfortunately states both you and your opponent are at your physical pinnacle.

Back