What's your favourite game you've never played?

Super Crab Deluxe Turbo X

Reaction score
Website
anilist.co
Gold
Glowing Username (Anniversary)
Cyber Moonrise
Lounge Access
Ocean Splash
Rounded Rectangle Frame
Pronouns
they/them
Maybe you just haven't got around to it yet, maybe you never plan on playing it. Either way, I feel like we all have games we like - or think we'll like- despite not actually playing them. What are some of yours? (i put favourite in the title but you can say more than one i'm not a cop)

I think this kind-of counts? I love watching high level competitive Quake 3 despite never being able to really play that game with other people.

Cry of Fear tbh, I had it installed on steam for years (not anymore I uninstalled that steam library ~1 year ago) but never actually played it lol

Idk if it's my "favorite", but the first thing that came to mind for me was Thumper. It is so mind-bendingly beautiful and satisfying to watch but I am way too bad at rhythm games to ever touch it.
rhythm games are my Thing and even I struggled with this one. One of the most aesthetically intense games out there imo. Got the vinyl signed by the dev at a Lightning Bolt show

I guess this half-counts for the thread topic but I love watching fighting game character reveals & high level tournament matches but I know better than to ever actually play those games lol

the total war(hammer) games. i’ll probably never own a computer that could run them at acceptable settings

Wild Star ;_;

Literally the day I decided I wanted to make an account they shut down.
There's probably a private server somewhere but It wouldn't really be the same if I wasn't on originally.

Sound Voltex

i’ve always wanted to play this but never got the chance to

Jet Grind Radio and SSX...

I heard there was a spiritual successor to Jet Grind Radio though called "Bomb Rush Cyberfunk" that'll launch on more modern platforms later this month. Maybe I'll pick that one up idk

Sound Voltex

i’ve always wanted to play this but never got the chance to
I know there are a couple of PC clones for this, but you do have to buy a controller to play it properly and those can be a bit pricey. Sound Voltex rules though

I'd say it's Metal Gear Solid 3 and the whole franchise tbh, i’ve always wanted to play this but never got the chance to
definitely definitely definitely pick up the collection when it comes out

I know there are a couple of PC clones for this, but you do have to buy a controller to play it properly and those can be a bit pricey. Sound Voltex rules though

definitely definitely definitely pick up the collection when it comes out
That's trueee I forgot about it, best timing ever xd

Back