deskGen.net patch notes [Corporate Warfare Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

Currently in the midst of revising forum gold during our horrible, tremendous, no-good, rapid inflation. The solution is simple: all out war.

You can now go to the shop menu -> steal to open up theft. By default, theft is only available to users with over 5000 gold & has a 5% chance of success. If you win? You'll get a hefty chunk of change, especially if you go after the @deskGen.net Accounting account. If you lose, well... you lose out on 20% of your own gold. You win some you lose some, I guess.

Theft will only affect the wealth you flaunt, so your banked gold is kept perfectly safe 'n sound. Now, I'm an American, which means that I know the real way to protect your money during an economic crisis... that's right, buy gold. Solid gold. For your username. That's how that works.

The 'steal' ability is a limited time event, available until September 1st.

FULL PATCH NOTES:
  • Gold theft available for high value users until September 1st.
  • deskGen Beta theme is now active & will be gaining a flurry of bugfixes soon.
  • Interest in the bank has been reduced to 2% daily, down from 5%.
  • Inventory items displayed at once bumped up to 40, from 20.
  • New shop items added.

Hey all!

Currently in the midst of revising forum gold during our horrible, tremendous, no-good, rapid inflation. The solution is simple: all out war.

You can now go to the shop menu -> steal to open up theft. By default, theft is only available to users with over 5000 gold & has a 5% chance of success. If you win? You'll get a hefty chunk of change, especially if you go after the @deskGen.net Accounting account. If you lose, well... you lose out on 20% of your own gold. You win some you lose some, I guess.

Theft will only affect the wealth you flaunt, so your banked gold is kept perfectly safe 'n sound. Now, I'm an American, which means that I know the real way to protect your money during an economic crisis... that's right, buy gold. Solid gold. For your username. That's how that works.

The 'steal' ability is a limited time event, available until September 1st.

FULL PATCH NOTES:
  • Gold theft available for high value users until September 1st.
  • deskGen Beta theme is now active & will be gaining a flurry of bugfixes soon.
  • Interest in the bank has been reduced to 2% daily, down from 5%.
  • Inventory items displayed at once bumped up to 40, from 20.
  • New shop items added.
capitalism be damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back