Website
t.newgrounds.com
Gold
Glowing Username (Anniversary)
Profile Music
Verified Blue
Pronouns
he/him
hello! not sure if this type of post is fine here, but ive been stuck on this for so long and considering so many of you guys on here are great graphic designers i thought i could ask for some advice because i am losing it at this point

im doing a silly hotel style introductory brochure akin to the one in Flower, Sun and Rain for my discord server for fun, but i've been stuck on the cover for quite awhile now
yuktrytjhergeaw.png

i think the drawing and the little text in the cloud is neat, but otherwise the cover is pretty empty and i have *no* idea what to do for it. i am willing to hear any recommendations!!

edit: the image above is fullscale (a5), i am specifically asking on what to put under the drawing, sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
There's a lot you could do here, but honestly I love how it look right now.

Being a fan of clouds, sometimes you just gotta let em breathe!

Reactions: tee
i actually think it looks clean but if u wanna add something maybe go for more text (different size/font) on the top left or maybe add some birds/plane flying in the distance

asked around in a few more places and i seem to have caused a bit of confusion with the question, mainly being that people think the cover is a square of specifically that drawing when its actually A5, which is why the crop in the post is like that. ive been wondering what to put in the white space below and maybe above the square drawing, sorry for the confusion!

asked around in a few more places and i seem to have caused a bit of confusion with the question, mainly being that people think the cover is a square of specifically that drawing when its actually A5, which is why the crop in the post is like that. ive been wondering what to put in the white space below and maybe above the square drawing, sorry for the confusion!
Ah, in that case, some filler text at the bottom, or some fake UI bits below could be cool

I'm thinking something similar to this design I did
1713574360005.png

Back