Reaction score
Gold
Emotional Abstracts - Style 1
Dreamscape Purple
Lounge Access
Pronouns
any
ntt art thread
I will follow tee's lead and post all of my art in this thread from now on!
I might also post some WIP art and some exclusives for the real ones :headbang:.

(That is, if I don't forget :mrgreen:)

For some backstory, I'm ntt! I'm a developer by trait, and I've been doing art as a hobby since late 2023.
I love seeing all the amazing art this community has to offer, and hope to contribute with my own silly pieces.

Starting with...

Last edited:
"distant memories" + alt

Made this trying to learn Affinity Designer/Photo. The picture is one I took on a walk to the top of a hill near to where I live. I used to go there a lot as a kid.
It's an artificial hill made completely out of debris from digging coal mines a long time ago. Now it's one of the nicest spots around!

"Ghostmetal" + inv

Been a while since I've last posted something! I wanted to put all my focus on the typography for this one. I'm really happy with the result, and definitely wanna continue improving my typography skills. The Affinity tools made the process so much fun too :D.

awesome

"wip2_final" + alt

I've been meaning to do some mixed media again! Had lots of fun with it last time, so I had to give it another go :mrgreen:.
Oftentimes I come up with a title before making most of the artwork. This was one of those times. Knowing the title so far in advance really helped me determine a clear direction I wanted to take the artwork in. In this case, I wanted to theme the artwork around the creative process. Hope you enjoy!

Back