desktopgeneration.com
Gold
Executive Title
Cyberworks Volume 2 - Style 1
Profile Music
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
This thread is a place for all questions, suggestions, and active updates regarding the current incarnation of the deskGen beta theme. At the time of posting, no changes are included - check replies below to see updates as they roll in.

You may access deskGen beta via the theme switcher at the bottom of the page.

CHANGELOG 9/9/24
  • New accent color(s) currently rolling out. Swapping the orange site-wide for a cyan, which is more in line with our usual branding. Node icons will need manually rebuilt for this, so settling on the shade before I redo all of them.
  • User blurbs have had their design updated to accommodate brighter user blurb styling better.
  • Fixed a regression that was causing elements to render improperly in light theme.
  • Mobile buttons for pagination are now being styled properly. Have a single value I'll fix later that's too dark, but by and large they should be *ok*.
Going to clean up this batch of changes to push live by the end of the week. After that, going to work on the heavier theme update work.

Yeah before I lock anything in I’m going to have to put it through its paces. Lucky me(?) that I’ve got some monitors with bad srgb display, I’ll fire em up later to check

Homepage styling may be final. I need to do cleanup & consistency for dark mode and then do the same for that + mobile as well on thread view (that is, the styling of the page you are viewing now). This is a bit more brutalist than I originally wanted, but all the same I think it's well contrasted & readable.

EDIT- Still need to change the highlight color too. Will get to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back