desktopgeneration.com
Gold
Executive Title
Cyberworks Volume 2 - Style 1
Profile Music
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
Hey all! This is a dedicated thread to post item suggestions for the deskGen.net shop.

New shop items are typically added each week on a Saturday at the moment. Feel free to suggest your ideas here!

not a specific shop item idea, but maybe separating fonts and colors would be a good idea? i dont wanna sacrifice my cool blue for a cool font.. D:

FWIW, some level of mix & matching (which depends on the order you equip items) will enable different effects, & base color change should be the winning override from what I've seen so far. Totally see your point though - my mentality at the moment is just really different. In the future I might add some base font changes on their own at a higher price rate. (base components for maximum customization = higher price point, cheaper to just grab a premade combo that's guaranteed to be cool from the word jump)

New class of items inbound later this week - not quite sure what to call them yet, but they customize your user stats display in threads. Internally referred to as the postbit, but I'm not sure that really makes sense to anyone else.

Edit: they're out now, and they're blurb styles.

Last edited:
Back