okay what would happen to you in a zombie apoc

the guy

Reaction score
Gold
An Unpleasant Gradient
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
like do you actually have anything useful to survive it or are you going to be like me, zombie #5 chewing on the barricades

Man, i think i'd just be just standing still, chilling, next to a tree, in the middle of the woods. Good shadow, little animal friends, a bit of protection from rain.
Not much to complain about.
Definitely being envious of Zombie n°4 partying with The Horde™ and n°11 having the time of their lives by the city centre.

Depending on where the outbreak begins and how long I have to get outta dodge there’s some really solid options for escape. There’s some islands between my location & Canada that are solid. Ultimate goal however would be to flee to the far north, somewhere relatively remote but also with enough wildlife to be able to survive off them.

sooner or later something's gonna happen to my glasses and then it's over, nothing I can do at that point

sooner or later something's gonna happen to my glasses and then it's over, nothing I can do at that point
there's nothing that a bit of zombie sprinkled magic can't cure. No need for E y eS if you got that Horde™.
Better live 1 year as a zombie with my homies than 25 as a lone human.

I know for a fact I would have done a crime before I turned

i will make a city. that city will have walls all around it. those walls will have serj from system of a down allllllllllllllllllllll over them. it wil be called serj city. everyone would be safe in serj city.
in serj we trust (picture of serj ------------->)..serj-tankian-5-803428246.jpg

My big plan is to find a outer-suburb supermarket and hole up there. Hopefully the power lasts long enough to keep the fridges opperational so I can use those while I set up a more perminent solution.

Back