Post keyboards.

lem

Reaction score
Website
www.are.na
Gold
Current setups, dream keyboards, or ones you just like the design of, I made a thread for some nerds to talk about them.
I'll start off with some stuff I want to save up to get soon, based off of a gundam model xP

1691857425073.png1691857531037.png1691857568595.png1691857638379.png

don't have a photo atm but I just have a ducky onetwo + kalih box jades. it's my first mech keyboard and I think I've ruined all other switches by getting box jades because they feel insanely good and no other mech keyboard I've tried has come close to me

i had purchased the Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard last month as i wanted to replace my previous keyboard which had aged poorly within 3 years. i'm loving the Corsair keyboard, in fact, it turned out so much better than i had expected.

i've also been rocking the Logitech G502 Hero mouse since last year. looking forward to upgrade to a wireless mouse once my setup expands.

(also peep the wallpaper :p)

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

i had purchased the Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard last month as i wanted to replace my previous keyboard which had aged poorly within 3 years. i'm loving the Corsair keyboard, in fact, it turned out so much better than i had expected.

i've also been rocking the Logitech G502 Hero mouse since last year. looking forward to upgrade to a wireless mouse once my setup expands.

(also peep the wallpaper :p)

View attachment 31View attachment 33
Oh this is fucking sleek as hell I love it haha, I like how everything goes together with your setup

Love the desktop layout too!

don't have a photo atm but I just have a ducky onetwo + kalih box jades. it's my first mech keyboard and I think I've ruined all other switches by getting box jades because they feel insanely good and no other mech keyboard I've tried has come close to me
Ooooh the onetwo looks nice, and hey haha it just means you save some money if you get some switches you click with quickly ^^

Heres the current main, v dirty srry LOL
View attachment 38
OMG IT LOOKS SO PRETTYY! Can i ask you what is it? I was planning on retiring my old one and was looking for a diy kit/assemblable one and this one looks so cool! Def will need a 100% if not a bigger one but this one is too cute!
Also that's.. like.. not dirty at all. I've seen mates with living creature crawling under the keys. D I S G U S T I N G

OMG IT LOOKS SO PRETTYY! Can i ask you what is it? I was planning on retiring my old one and was looking for a diy kit/assemblable one and this one looks so cool! Def will need a 100% if not a bigger one but this one is too cute!
Also that's.. like.. not dirty at all. I've seen mates with living creature crawling under the keys. D I S G U S T I N G
mines an akko 3084b! it’s a prebuilt premium from akko that i’ve modded a bit. clipped, lubed and bandaid modded the stabs. then threw in a set of custom akko doubleshots :33

1691971912602.png
One day I'll have my dreams come true 🥲

Probably the opposite of what most of y'all would aim for but I love Apple keyboards to death. The keyboard in my MBP is probably my favorite I've ever typed on (...and the magic keyboard for the iPad Pro is my second favorite.) which is kinda neat after the butterfly models were some of the worst to ever come off an assembly line, lol.

View attachment 39

Probably the opposite of what most of y'all would aim for but I love Apple keyboards to death. The keyboard in my MBP is probably my favorite I've ever typed on (...and the magic keyboard for the iPad Pro is my second favorite.) which is kinda neat after the butterfly models were some of the worst to ever come off an assembly line, lol.
I've typed on a few Macbook/Standalone Apple Keyboards and tbh they're really well built and feel nice, but I really cannot get used to low profile/scissor switches lol. although I will say the keyboard on the Surface Laptop 4 is fucking amazing tbh, the body of the laptop is slightly angled upwards, so the typing experience just feels very nice and the keyboard sits in your hands naturally.

Hopped onto the kickstarter for the Lemokey L3 from Keychron, looking forward to receiving it mid September! Big fan of this color-way.
Screen Shot 2023-08-14 at 11.11.05 AM.png

View attachment 39

Ayy I made this for talking abt them in all kinds. Apple keyboards feel really nice and look sleek as hell in my experience.
Microsoft keyboards also felt really nice growing up ;w;

Hopped onto the kickstarter for the Lemokey L3 from Keychron, looking forward to receiving it mid September! Big fan of this color-way.
View attachment 47
Jeez that K N O B there on the left just has the best looks ever. I dig the vibes of the whole thing! So cool! don't know what the slots over the arrow kwys are but damn it all looks so cool. Almost retro.
Microsoft keyboards are typically incredible. When I was working from home as a journalist the Microsoft Wired 600 (catchy name, yeah?) was my go-to. Satisfying to use and very easy on the hands.
And this one, i couldn't agree more. Like so simple and so clean. Really great product overall. Used one similar version for a couple of years and it rocked!

Microsoft keyboards are typically incredible. When I was working from home as a journalist the Microsoft Wired 600 (catchy name, yeah?) was my go-to. Satisfying to use and very easy on the hands.
View attachment 46
the wired 600 is the best membrane keyboard to ever exist imo, really satisfying to use, paired with an intellimouse you've got a dream team.

the wired 600 is the best membrane keyboard to ever exist imo, really satisfying to use, paired with an intellimouse you've got a dream team.
dude, totally. Like 100% the best keyboard ever. I got a cheapo logitech bundle once and it literally exploded on me. Can't remember the name but like flimsiest backspace ever and smallest enter i've ever seen in my whole life. A writing nightmaere.

View attachment 47
This looks so good and I want it but it's over $300AUD :sweat:

If I wasn't travelling overseas you'd bet ur ass I'd splash my cash on that

1692076423887.png
I own their K10 and it's the best keyboard I've ever used

Back