spiderqueenpc.carrd.co
Gold
Pride '24 - Ply
Purple Glow
Profile Music
Circular Avatar Frame
Pronouns
It / She
Talk about any webcomics you've been reading!

I just finished reading what currently exists of Psy by isjuice & fefairys. It's very charming and does some really clever things with how it presents non-physical things visually (which ties into the protagonist's powers), though it is still quite early on in its story. Curious to see where it'll go!

I just finished *another* reread of the entirety of Penny Arcade, and I'm getting back into Paranatural. PA has a very specific appeal to me, which is that I love to see gamer drama, and I also love seeing gamer drama from years long-past. This has had the unfortunate side effect that I have started picking up speech habits from Tycho, which can never end well.

I think I've finished almost all of the manhua slop Asura Scans has to offer. Does anyone have any recommendations that's a bit more creative?

Hello World by phasedsun is another one that's not very far along yet but has definitely caught my attention already (if seeing that it's hosted on MSPFA makes you want to click off, don't be too hasty. aside from some stylistic similarities, it's got nothing to do with Homestuck.)

https://www.kochab-comic.com/comic/prologue-00 OUUGGHH THIS ONE IS SO GOOD YOU HAVE TO READ. IT. NOW READ IT NOW ITS SO GOOD RWAD IT NOW TEAD IT ITSSSSS A, AAA SO GOOD READ IT YOUSHOULD WEREAD IT NOW
edit maybe i should give a summary or aomething. uh theres a yuri couple in there and its beautifully illustrated and its good, did i mention its very good

Back