What are you listening to right now?

remember seeing this band in my yt feed ages ago, but only just started properly listening. such a good 90's emo band, so obsessed with bands that just read poetry in the intros.

been finding a lot of random bands/albums recently, youtube and lastfm are really good for getting band recommendations.

really like this one.

been listening to Kevin Gilbert - The Shaming of the True again lately but it's not on streaming services or even youtube

I assume there's some legal bullshit going on with it, which is a huge shame because it's a phenomenal record. prog rock fans are advised to Obtain it immediately

i think 1:40 to 3:08 is my favourite vocal performance of all time. an energy you can’t fake and some of Scogin’s best lyrics ever. breaks my heart that these guys disbanded before i was really aware of them, absolutely amazing shows from all the footage i’ve watched, from packed bars to the living room of some guy’s house.

Definitely not their finest like @Scott was telling me but idk, I’m having a lot of fun. Weird track to put as a single though
it like isn’t bad or anything, it kind of just sounds like a b side from their self titled. it would never be something I think to throw on if i was craving some erra real quick, unlike Remnant, Dreamwalkers or Seven

dG forum resident soulful house music enjoyer reporting for duty

Back