What are you listening to right now?

Just looked through my last.fm's annual wrap-up - so glad I started the account in 2008 because now I can pull up what I was listening to any day over the last 15 years. Started putting on some favorites from ~10 years ago.
production job on this album always annoyed me because it has some killer tracks like this, 27 club and pheremone cvlt but always sounds kind of muffled. pretty good regardless

if you haven’t heard their first album or Pressure Cracks (same vocalist, sounds especially unhinged) i recommend both heavily

production job on this album always annoyed me because it has some killer tracks like this, 27 club and pheremone cvlt but always sounds kind of muffled. pretty good regardless

if you haven’t heard their first album or Pressure Cracks (same vocalist, sounds especially unhinged) i recommend both heavily
Agreed on the production being muffled! Some of my favorite songs are off that record, though everything that came before it is good.

I have listened to Pressure Cracks! I followed them and Fever 333 - Jason's other band. Between the two of his projects, I definitely prefer Pressure Cracks more. So good.

Really nice song to come back to, along with a cool music video
I wasn't a huge fan of O Monolith when it came out but this song was and stays the best on the album by far
Maybe I should relisten to it...

Last edited:
Burial Etiquette is an extremely underrated emo/screamo band

edit: forgot to link their actual bandcamp page lol

good channel too btw, lots of great radio rips from the golden era

(edit: RIP KEMISTRY)

Discovered this via a "Hidden Gems PS1 games" video featuring Omega Boost, a fast-paced mech game developed by the Gran Turismo devs. This song features as it's North American release intro. This song alone got me in a NEED to play that game, no idea why I've never heard of that game until now.

20ish years later and i still get goosebumps as soon as the first note hits, but Davey belting out the notes around 1:10 REALLY gets me every time. their alt rock sound really started showing on this album and the slower cuts (this, 6 to 8, morningstar) are some of their best out of the whole discog. one of the most important bands of all time to me easily
They might just be Creed + Miles Kennedy but damn can they put out a good tune.
this album and blackbird have no reason to be as good as they are lol. i wasn't huge on either back when i first checked out alter bridge but have come around more recently

this album and blackbird have no reason to be as good as they are lol. i wasn't huge on either back when i first checked out alter bridge but have come around more recently
Oh absolutely lol. Shame about the majority of the rest of their discog, but Blackbird as a whole arguably makes up for everything I dislike from 'em. Real good stuff.

Back