Anyone else try the Coke/Oreo crossover?

Andrew

Lead Creative Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
desktopgeneration.com
Gold
Executive Title
Cyberworks Volume 2 - Style 1
Profile Music
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
Figured I'd give it a go to see what the hype is about and conveniently, saw both the Oreo Coke & Coke Oreos at the corner store tonight. The latter taste like they're using the same flavoring as the Coke cough drops I had from South Africa which means they don't really taste like either Coke or Oreos lol. The drink's solid tho! Easily my favorite of the weird Coke flavors that have been hitting the shelves the last few years.

I haven't personally tried it, but one of my friends did and they described it as tasting like drinking Coke then rubbing an Oreo on your tongue. Might have to give it a try for the experience.

The oreo coke is kinda good unironically. It has a light chocolatey taste like a chocolate stout and a cookie aftertaste

Honestly, might buy again

I'd like to try the coke oreos but my ass can not handle an entire box of those things sitting in my house

I have never seen a Circle K but I will definitely try one of those if I see one at a real store that you didn't make up just now

Nervous Keanu Reeves GIF by IFC

Tried some at work the other night, the Oreos taste like Oreos but smell like cola lollies
The coke has a cookie aftetaste that is just plain disgusting, I couldn't make it through even a quarter of the can

It's alright! I liked the cookies, but the soda I, unfortunately, couldn't get through. I wouldn't say it's all bad, certainly not, but I couldn't go for both of them. Again, the cookies are solid! I find it funny how the surfaces of the cookie have different smells, lol.

Back