Gold
Executive Title
Cyberworks Volume 2 - Style 1
Profile Music
Lounge Access
Pronouns
he/him
Howdy all!

As of tonight I'm introducing the deskGen beta program. This is a separate site theme that contains all sorts of goodies before they're ready for the general public, like an automatic dark mode (based on your device's theme).

You can find the toggle at the bottom of the page on both PC & mobile, it'll look like this -> 1702784835464.png

Feel free to drop broken things (and general concerns/feedback) about the dark mode here. It'll activate automatically when your device is in dark mode and there is no current option to force it on when the rest of your device is in light mode (or if your device doesn't support light/dark mode definitions.)

100%. I need to find out the difference in style definition- multiple item selection has a different checkbox style that’s blue by default, somehow account settings uses its own.

1703569772018.png
Most general of general sets of fixes tonight, because my mind isn't tired enough...

• Gradients on quotes that need to be expanded match the theme
  • Page navigation buttons now match the theme
To-do (non-exhaustive):
  • Need to make the post reply button more vibrant (I notice it while writing this post!!)

1706420140623.png
Revamping the user tooltip again. Need to up visibility on the text in the banner area though truthfully am unsure on how I can boost the strength of the text shadow any more.

edit: wait
1706420491702.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back