Rhythm Game nonsense thread

I recently got into Project SEKAI and for the love of all things unholy why is score tied to Gacha characters. Why must I only be able to achieve a C rank even though I got a full combo.

It's a mobile rhythm game with Vocaloid, so I really wanna play more, but the lack of accurate scoring is due to Gacha mechanics is mind blowing and stupid. Good game tho.

In other news, I really wanna get back to my arcade and grind Dancerush again, such a fun game

I recently got into Project SEKAI and for the love of all things unholy why is score tied to Gacha characters. Why must I only be able to achieve a C rank even though I got a full combo.

It's a mobile rhythm game with Vocaloid, so I really wanna play more, but the lack of accurate scoring is due to Gacha mechanics is mind blowing and stupid. Good game tho.

In other news, I really wanna get back to my arcade and grind Dancerush again, such a fun game
I had no idea Prosek did that. Absolutely VIIIILE Imo. Why did the only VSRG Miku game have to be a mobile Gacha!!! Still looks, fun, but DAMN! Also het that arcade Muksta! I believe in you!!! Having arcades with rhythm games is a beautiful thing.

Damn, you customized your skin with your own drawings? That's rad!! Congrats on a new highscore too :>

I added you to my pal list, you can add me too if you want. I play both Osu! and Osu!mania. I don't have an outstanding rank, but at least I have an outstandingly consistent Play History graph:sweat:
la0spM.png

Damn, you customized your skin with your own drawings? That's rad!! Congrats on a new highscore too :>

I added you to my pal list, you can add me too if you want. I play both Osu! and Osu!mania. I don't have an outstanding rank, but at least I have an outstandingly consistent Play History graph:sweat:
la0spM.png
Play history graph looks like a spike hazard lmaooo LOVE IT! also we are now Osu!brothers. You on the pal list!

Also yeah once I discovered how easy customisation is, I HAD to do *something* hehehe. Thanks!!!

I caught another rock n roll'n play! Everybody knows that the only way to get better at Osu!Mania is to play anything but Osu!mania.

Right side chart. Not my video

Going through day one of the Rock Band Network releases rn (40/105 FCs). Hoping to get to at least 100. Steve Vai - For the Love of God is the next one in my sights

I used to play sooo much Beat Saber from 2021 - 2022 but then my original quest decided to brick itself somehow : )

Anyways, here's probably my best recorded play

Sick. I used to play BS a lot but haven't had my Index set up for the last couple apartments. I was working my way through the expert+ official songs but couldn't pass the damn Camellia ones lol

Sick. I used to play BS a lot but haven't had my Index set up for the last couple apartments. I was working my way through the expert+ official songs but couldn't pass the damn Camellia ones lol
oh yeah those are rough - especially spin eternally I could not for the life of me beat that or get anywhere close to beating it I can't blame you for not beating them :eek:

OMG i just found out this thread exist YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA time to be a NERD
most people who knew me after 2023 probably wouldnt know this since my main account was reserved for works and posting design nowadays but i spent an obscene amount of time playing rhythm games - mainly osu!taiko and arcade rhythm games (chunithm) - rhythm games are the main reason why i even started doing graphic design in the first place!

feel free to add me if you play any of these games and let me know so i can follow you back
osu! profile | chunithm friend code (5004956813372) | my twitter alt for rhythm game brainrot

I used to play sooo much Beat Saber from 2021 - 2022 but then my original quest decided to brick itself somehow : )

Anyways, here's probably my best recorded play

Dude you are kicking that track's ASS holy shit!!! It's a shame the Quest decided to end your career of GREATNESS short mane. At least you got a baller play out of it!

OMG i just found out this thread exist YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA time to be a NERD
most people who knew me after 2023 probably wouldnt know this since my main account was reserved for works and posting design nowadays but i spent an obscene amount of time playing rhythm games - mainly osu!taiko and arcade rhythm games (chunithm) - rhythm games are the main reason why i even started doing graphic design in the first place!

feel free to add me if you play any of these games and let me know so i can follow you back
osu! profile | chunithm friend code (5004956813372) | my twitter alt for rhythm game brainrot
WELCOME TO THE COOL-KID ZONE!!!
I don't play O!taiko, but fuck it, I'm still adding you on Osu!.
Rhythm game graphic design is SO BADASSS!!!! Playing them just makes me more excited to draw dude! Also Chunithm looks like farkin WITCHCRAFT to a simpleton PC player like myself. How does it play?

WELCOME TO THE COOL-KID ZONE!!!
I don't play O!taiko, but fuck it, I'm still adding you on Osu!.
Rhythm game graphic design is SO BADASSS!!!! Playing them just makes me more excited to draw dude! Also Chunithm looks like farkin WITCHCRAFT to a simpleton PC player like myself. How does it play?
it is still fairly similar to whatever vertical scrolling rhythm games on pc or arcade idea wise (tap the red/yellow notes, slide your hand across the blue notes, hold the long notes etc.) but with added the "air" part where you have to literally lift your hand up in the air to hit those air notes and such

a big part of chunithm is in the "chuni" aspect (chuni being a slang in japanese meaning pretending to be cool or smth along the lines, forgor the exact meaning), which is why the charts look so dense and tricky to unsuspecting bystanders, but the mechanics of the game are pretty loose (by design) so players can look cool playing them - that's where the rhythm game gets it's name!

it's very very fun and if you have the chance to play it or spot it in an arcade near you, highly recommend go try it out

it is still fairly similar to whatever vertical scrolling rhythm games on pc or arcade idea wise (tap the red/yellow notes, slide your hand across the blue notes, hold the long notes etc.) but with added the "air" part where you have to literally lift your hand up in the air to hit those air notes and such

a big part of chunithm is in the "chuni" aspect (chuni being a slang in japanese meaning pretending to be cool or smth along the lines, forgor the exact meaning), which is why the charts look so dense and tricky to unsuspecting bystanders, but the mechanics of the game are pretty loose (by design) so players can look cool playing them - that's where the rhythm game gets it's name!

it's very very fun and if you have the chance to play it or spot it in an arcade near you, highly recommend go try it out
That sounds so goofy I fucking love it. There's a 0% chance it exists in my country, but if I ever get the chance to travel, I'm DEF looking for it! Sounds so fun!

Dude you are kicking that track's ASS holy shit!!! It's a shame the Quest decided to end your career of GREATNESS short mane. At least you got a baller play out of it!
Thanks for the kind words lol but yeah it's such a shame. Fuck Facebook for being unable to maintain software or any piece of hardware for longer than 2 years.

I really really miss that pure feeling of adrenaline I'd get after hitting a hard and fast pattern in a song - it was so addicting! Alongside the positive health effects that game had on me, shit did make me loose a good chunk over those couple of years.

One day I'll be back, better than ever :headbang:

Back