Rhythm Game nonsense thread

GQJine_XgAEC9fr

I got 7th Dan today :) Time to keep pushing further into 15s and next time try complete as much of 7th Dan as possible!
Oh Shit that's Huge!!! New Dan level! (The Dan system makes SDVX players sound so cool) Btw, how does the Dan count work? Does it count up or down?

Oh yeah I've also been playing Quaver since my Quest died and today I PB'd on probably the hardest map I can somewhat reliably beat. Not the hardest map out there nor the best score but it's still pretty cool imo..

Oh yeah I've also been playing Quaver since my Quest died and today I PB'd on probably the hardest map I can somewhat reliably beat. Not the hardest map out there nor the best score but it's still pretty cool imo..

Duuuude awesome play!!! Congratz on that one! Also it looks like we're at a similar skill level, neato! Your acc is absolutely cracked btw hell yeah!

Oh Shit that's Huge!!! New Dan level! (The Dan system makes SDVX players sound so cool) Btw, how does the Dan count work? Does it count up or down?
Thank you! The Dan goes up from 1st Dan to 11th Dan, and after that is ∞ Dan. It's one of the two metrics to judge someone's skill by, specifically playing 3 pieces back to back. Meanwhile the VolForce count next to it goes from Rank 1 to Rank 10, with 20VF earning you rank 10 Imperial, which is representative of your top 50 scores and how good those 50 scores are.

Thank you! The Dan goes up from 1st Dan to 11th Dan, and after that is ∞ Dan. It's one of the two metrics to judge someone's skill by, specifically playing 3 pieces back to back. Meanwhile the VolForce count next to it goes from Rank 1 to Rank 10, with 20VF earning you rank 10 Imperial, which is representative of your top 50 scores and how good those 50 scores are.
Oooh gotcha. That means you're more than half way to becoming ∞ Dan Godqueen of the universe! Go forth and get that shit yo! I believe in you!

GQxOeTSWQAAU7p4
GQyFBCAXYAAPMUK

YAY I GOT CLASS 4 BUT ALSO NOOOOO THIS ONE SCORE HURT WHYYYYYYYYY???? WOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST 15 FC
I was waiting for this post, HAHA!

HUUUGE! What does class 4 do?
ALSO ONE MISS!? PAAAIIIIN! Still a good score but PAAIIIN! Fun fact, DJmax Portable actually gives you a little medal whenever this happens! When you miss only 1 note, you get a little Heartbreak medal lol.

I was waiting for this post, HAHA!

HUUUGE! What does class 4 do?
ALSO ONE MISS!? PAAAIIIIN! Still a good score but PAAIIIN! Fun fact, DJmax Portable actually gives you a little medal whenever this happens! When you miss only 1 note, you get a little Heartbreak medal lol.
That medal sounds adorable omg ;w;
It's just bragging rights and showing off on your profile what your skill is! Gonna try hit 5, so I gotta keep pushing into 16s and make cleaner plays in 15s.

I tried Osu! for the first time a week or so ago after seeing Funke advocate using it to train TF2 aim skills, and was absolutely surprised by the wild variance in gametypes. I mainly play Beat Saber these days, so it was wild going back to flatscreen rhythm games. I need to play more sometime.

Back