Rhythm Game nonsense thread

Here are two amazing scores I got yesteday at my local arcade :)

GPqCJHFW4AA3WMM
GPqCJOdWMAAnvOE

Here are two amazing scores I got yesteday at my local arcade :)

GPqCJHFW4AA3WMM
GPqCJOdWMAAnvOE
Dude you're actually cracked wtf. How IS playing SDVX at an arcade? From what I've heard it's LOUD AS FUCK (and for some reason, all SDVX songs that get charted for osu are ALSO loud as FUCK)

Dude you're actually cracked wtf. How IS playing SDVX at an arcade? From what I've heard it's LOUD AS FUCK (and for some reason, all SDVX songs that get charted for osu are ALSO loud as FUCK)

Playing in an arcade is so, so much better than the year or two on K-Shoot Mania with keyboard in every regard. The one at our local arcade is turned down at least, so it isn't very loud. Tho that makes it that the ITG cab is the loudest here lol. It genuinely feels good to play though with the big buttons and knobs!

zRsZ8r.png

---Like the legend of the penis---

Thank you Digitab for reigniting my addiction to this cursed game. Spent the whole evening playing my favorite bangers from SDVX and it was beautiful. I wish I had zero work so I could spend at least a month smashing my keyboard rhythmically

Damn, that's a sick collection!! Makes me want to try some new stuff too, HIGHLY MOTIVATIONAL

Playing in an arcade is so, so much better than the year or two on K-Shoot Mania with keyboard in every regard. The one at our local arcade is turned down at least, so it isn't very loud. Tho that makes it that the ITG cab is the loudest here lol. It genuinely feels good to play though with the big buttons and knobs!
Dude the tactile feedback of those chunky-ass buttons looks (and sounds) amazing, I'm sure you'd get a rush from bouncing between those chunky bastards hehehe. At least your arcade had some mercy turning SDVX down lol.

zRsZ8r.png

---Like the legend of the penis---

Thank you Digitab for reigniting my addiction to this cursed game. Spent the whole evening playing my favorite bangers from SDVX and it was beautiful. I wish I had zero work so I could spend at least a month smashing my keyboard rhythmically
My fellow SDVX osu!mania chart fan hehe. I have created a sanctuary for MY PEOPLE!!! Also glad you're getting back into it yo! Show some scores or clips every ones in a while, we wanna see you boast dammit!!!!

GOT A GLOBAL TOP 8 SCORE IN CHUNITHM AND I ACTUALLY CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA
2 NOTES AWAY FROM ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SCORE

image.png
DUDE THAT IS SO FUCKING HUGE!!! YOU'RE MY CHUUNI HERO! The video link is dead though, I wanna see that masterpiece man!
[EDIT: nevermind, link works now]

GOT A GLOBAL TOP 8 SCORE IN CHUNITHM AND I ACTUALLY CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA
2 NOTES AWAY FROM ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SCORE

image.png
Ok I just watched the play, holy shit that was so badass! ALL JUSTICE MAN! Congratz on that badass play! (and thank god you recorded hehehe)

Back