Show me your desktops!

ive found putting stuff on my desktop did nothing but clutter things up and ive always used search to use what i wanna use anyway
wallpaper is animated
View attachment 325
That's where I'm at; I'm holding onto a couple tools I've forgotten the locations of (and the recycle bin, that doesn't count, lol), but beyond that I've held off on having icons. Sick style, regardless!

YOMI spotted....
fun fact: i was one of the first (if not literally the second) people to ever play that game when it released. ivy sly put it on itch with a specific time set for release, but for some reason, the itch.io client just didn't give a flarp. so long as it was the day of release, you could download and play the game. a guy in the discord found that out so i hopped on and played what might be the first ever game of YOMI. i still have a video of it. things were so much different back then ...

YOMI spotted....
fun fact: i was one of the first (if not literally the second) people to ever play that game when it released. ivy sly put it on itch with a specific time set for release, but for some reason, the itch.io client just didn't give a flarp. so long as it was the day of release, you could download and play the game. a guy in the discord found that out so i hopped on and played what might be the first ever game of YOMI. i still have a video of it. things were so much different back then ...
Oh man, you were the ORIGINAL hustler.

Back