What other non-mainstream websites do you enjoy?

Reaction score
Website
keplerelectronics.com
Gold
Starfall
Lounge Access
Grunglr Name
Dreamscape Purple
The title says it all... What are some of your favorite webpages that aren't mainstream? I'm talking stuff run by individuals, maybe some bands, artists, etc.

One of my favorite sites is etotheipiplusone.net, a blog that's been running since like 2004 cataloging the owner's escapades in the worlds of robotics and car repair. It's always fun to poke around in, and as an engineering student I've definitely used it to come up with solutions before.

Another really fun blog is nicole.express, which catalogs its owner's escapades in game development for retro consoles, modification, arcade board investigations, a whole treasure trove of information and research about old gaming hardware, including some stuff that I hadn't seen talked about in more mainstream sources.

Anyways, I'm always looking for other obscure stuff, I'd love to see what other people have found!

oh and I almost forgot, I've already plugged corru a billion times but I haven't shared this other web game I think is cool yet: Nirakul Archives! and if you enjoy cognitohazards and experiencing the closest thing real life has to eldritch madness, you could also have a look at Terminal 00.

The new DG theme made me remember an old forum (based around a Justin.tv streamer) that I spent a decent amount of time on as a kid...

The new DG theme made me remember an old forum (based around a Justin.tv streamer) that I spent a decent amount of time on as a kid...
This makes me wonder how many other forum corpses are still up and running out there. I'm sure it's a lot, so much history left floating out there in cyberspace.

Back