What's a cool design tutorial you've watched/seen? (Youtube, Twitter, Anywhere really..)

super cool low poly character tutorial from lacruzo. i feel like it does the best out of everyone at summarizing the basics for this sorta thing. bit of a shame that they don't go into model rigging, as that is by far the part i'm still the worst at and need the most help on, but it's still reeeally good for getting an idea of the steps before that imo

super cool low poly character tutorial from lacruzo. i feel like it does the best out of everyone at summarizing the basics for this sorta thing. bit of a shame that they don't go into model rigging, as that is by far the part i'm still the worst at and need the most help on, but it's still reeeally good for getting an idea of the steps before that imo

this is baller as hell, definitely going to check this video and toss it in the playlist!!!

everything from max hay honestly LOL
even tho his stuff are more geared towards environments and fantasy renders, i find a lot of his advices and general tips on working in blender to be very useful in day-to-day working with the software, especially on a lot of advice on how to make things look good with relatively little effort

Reactions: ben
unironically you suck at photoshop made me a better designer when i saw it when i was just starting out. Half of my knowledge is me replaying clips of what he did in the series lol.

Reactions: ben
Back