Armored Core

finished my first run. incredible game, couple bosses beat my ass and one near the end took me a Malenia, Blade of Miquella level of attempts, but it was mostly me being stubborn and not switching up my parts. never really felt like bullshit. going in for round 2 immediately

finished my ng++ playthrough, ac6 is the best mech game ever made i think, but its also unique enough that i can go back to playing for answer or last raven and not get thrown off by the different mechanics or quality of life stuff lol
what kinda builds are yall running on 6? i recently put together a fire damage build with a flamethrower and napalm launcher, was pleasantly surprised to find out its actually practical in combat lol
oh and PLAY NG+!!!! u get new missions and parts and arena opponents, same with ng++ but u also get a new ending

finished my ng++ playthrough, ac6 is the best mech game ever made i think, but its also unique enough that i can go back to playing for answer or last raven and not get thrown off by the different mechanics or quality of life stuff lol
what kinda builds are yall running on 6? i recently put together a fire damage build with a flamethrower and napalm launcher, was pleasantly surprised to find out its actually practical in combat lol
oh and PLAY NG+!!!! u get new missions and parts and arena opponents, same with ng++ but u also get a new ending
im on my ng++ run rn!!! mainly been running cqc RJ builds, shotties and melee

loving 6 so far. still early in so I'm just switching up a lot instead of sticking to one thing

you can (still) be a tank instead of having legs so really it's already a 10 tbh

update: I beat the game through mainly being the lightest possible tank with two miniguns and the songbirds. this was very based

not gonna do NG+ and NG++ right away because i have too many other games to play, but i'm looking forward to going back (and probably playing some of the earlier games eventually)

Abouts halfway through my first NG+ of AC6, though I stopped when I went overseas... Time to dive back into the fray I reckon!

I grew up on AC4/FA but went back to play AC3 and some other older titles and it morphed my brain. All of the AC games are incredibly atmospheric but something about the 3rd generation just hits completely different

Back