Photography dump 📷

I just got back my scans from the first roll I shot in my RB67, I'll have to downscale and send them soon, the detail on medium format is incredible

I just got back my scans from the first roll I shot in my RB67, I'll have to downscale and send them soon, the detail on medium format is incredible
That sounds awesome, I've been shooting an Olympus xa-2 and a Minolta that I'm super excited to take out. Also managed to find a killer deal on a mini dv camcorder so hopefully I'll have some more to post soon!

Bumping this thread with my random pics!

Bought my first camera last fall for scanning and stuff, and it motivated me to start shooting casual daily things. I'm a pretty bad photographer, but I feel like shooting on a fancy looking, bulky camera is a really meditative and fun experience on it's own :>

HWrCz2.jpeg
HWtRFq.jpeg
HWtEIA.jpeg
HWtkBM.jpeg
HWt9xx.jpeg
HWt3IK.jpeg
HWt4mZ.jpeg

Bought my first camera last fall for scanning and stuff, and it motivated me to start shooting casual daily things. I'm a pretty bad photographer, but I feel like shooting on a fancy looking, bulky camera is a really meditative and fun experience on it's own :>

HWrCz2.jpeg
HWtRFq.jpeg
HWtEIA.jpeg
HWtkBM.jpeg
HWt9xx.jpeg
HWt3IK.jpeg
HWt4mZ.jpeg
My brother in Christ, you can't say you're a pretty bad photographer and then drop a wicked set. You have the eye, keep it up!

HWrCz2.jpeg
HWtRFq.jpeg
HWtEIA.jpeg
HWtkBM.jpeg
HWt9xx.jpeg
HWt3IK.jpeg
HWt4mZ.jpeg
wtf these are gorgeous, you are far from a bad photographer lmao

HWrCz2.jpeg
HWtRFq.jpeg
HWtEIA.jpeg
HWtkBM.jpeg
HWt9xx.jpeg
HWt3IK.jpeg
HWt4mZ.jpeg
These are beautiful!! Agree with the others, you are far from bad

My brother in Christ, you can't say you're a pretty bad photographer and then drop a wicked set. You have the eye, keep it up!
These are beautiful!! Agree with the others, you are far from bad

Thank you, I'm so happy you like it!! I will do my best to improve even more, haha.
wtf these are gorgeous, you are far from a bad photographer lmao
Wow, means a lot to hear it from you, you rock!!
"i would set myself on fire for you" is pure perfection

Back