What are you listening to right now?

first post but one thing that i have had on loop whenever i get the time is LOVE-ME/LOVE-LY by cute girls doing cute things, amazing albums and they are really catchy!

I've been getting big into Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, with these two songs especially! They're awesome. Although they do a bunch of collaborative work, these two songs included, the instrumental work's almost all them. Their original work's great too.

these guys' last album was solid but not -all- that exciting. the title track though, gets me every time. the transition starting at 1:45 where it goes full on clean sung is so good. these guys may not be "technically proficient" vocalists but that's why it rules; just harmonizing and belting out lines like "come what may, take my body out to sea and when I get there, make sure there's a place I can breathe" because the goddamn spirit of music overtook you. slaps

Back 'round to this track again. Even aside from the feature with my favorite terrible person in music I think it's probably the best song this band's put out.

Back