What are you listening to right now?

pf.png
maybe the best band

You can hardly ever find their music on YouTube due to the label being assholes about it, but Acid Bath is always in my rotation. Unfortunate they only made two albums. They are Sludge Metal so expect doom and gloom. It's not all that though, The Bones of Baby Dolls, Scream of the Butterfly, and New Death Sensation are all pretty easy listens for anyone. One of the only bands I actively prefer the demo versions for quite a few songs.

Been rediscovering Tears for Fears.

I always enjoyed them thanks to my dad but only listened their more iconic songs form the 80's (Shout, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, etc) but never really paid much attention thier work in the 90's and 2000.

Gotta say, all their works are great and it's been a joy to listen to their 90's and more recent stuff

NO CONTACT

You can hardly ever find their music on YouTube due to the label being assholes about it, but Acid Bath is always in my rotation. Unfortunate they only made two albums. They are Sludge Metal so expect doom and gloom. It's not all that though, The Bones of Baby Dolls, Scream of the Butterfly, and New Death Sensation are all pretty easy listens for anyone. One of the only bands I actively prefer the demo versions for quite a few songs.
essential band imo

playing this over and over to keep myself tied for the new album .. october 4th please come asap šŸ„¹šŸ„¹
you ever notice how through the entire video he rolls a near perfect game, right up until the last set where he rolls a spare? my theory is that this is an allegory to his character here, constant one night stands with different women every night contains no satisfaction. Its building up to something great and rolling a spare on your last set, fucking phenomenal god i love you greep

Have been slowly exploring King Gizzard's back catalogue for a couple live shows I went to & accidentally ended up hyperfixated for the last couple months. Whoops.

Have been slowly exploring King Gizzard's back catalogue for a couple live shows I went to & accidentally ended up hyperfixated for the last couple months. Whoops.
helped a dude in a king gizz shirt at work yesterday and he may have been one of the happiest people i've ever met. i choose to believe this is every gizzhead

pre-weather report shorter with chick corea on drums for some reason? and a guitar treat of getting to hear john mclaughlin in one ear and sonny sharrock in the other

Back