What are you listening to right now?

you ever notice how through the entire video he rolls a near perfect game, right up until the last set where he rolls a spare? my theory is that this is an allegory to his character here, constant one night stands with different women every night contains no satisfaction. Its building up to something great and rolling a spare on your last set, fucking phenomenal god i love you greep
completely honest, i hadnt noticed until you pointed it out, I had only seen this video like twice and even then I was left completely infatuated by everything else. he scored strikes throughout the entire video, with the same ball, too! Every single time! i like to think its a nudge to the character's encounter with the girl being a paid encounter, a rigged game, purely to make himself look good to the public, then doing it over and over again, with the same girl, in the same place, until the act falls apart after he rolls a spare... maybe the bowling game in the video was rigged, too...

helped a dude in a king gizz shirt at work yesterday and he may have been one of the happiest people i've ever met. i choose to believe this is every gizzhead
The vibe at the shows was pretty great, everybody really friendly, no cockheads around. A guy gave me a bootleg nonagon necklace for free. Multiple people offering to share their drugs. We are so back, hippies

Jamming out pretty hard to the singles off the new Devin Townsend album. Cautiously optimistic for this one, I've only really liked the singles off his last few albums... I enjoy these two tracks so much more than anything off Lightwork tho, so fingers crossed.

This band came to a festival to promote their album a few years ago and I stopped by to watch 'em play. They sounded pretty great live. I bought the Boîte aux lettres vinyl after the show. They were immensely nice and gave time to basically everyone at the merch booth.

it's a fantastic time to be me this month. so many of my favorite artists are putting stuff out all of a sudden
- Hippo Campus (favorite band) released their newest album, Flood
- Dayglow released a new self-titled album
- COIN drops I'm Not Afraid Of Music Anymore
- Jungle releases Let's Go Back (though that might not have been this month lol)
- and as shown above, half·alive just put out Sophie's House

if you're as addicted to indie rock as i am, you will probably enjoy some of these

Back