introduce yourself here :)

(I forgot to do this fuck)
Sup! I'm JukeMix but Juke is also fine.
I'm an young Hispanic artist in Wisconsin that mostly shitposts but I do occasionally do actual things than just that.

Other than drawing I like to collect Vinyl and Cds on my free time at record stores or thrift stores, and I game a lot.

Attachments

• 2023_11_02_0zf_Kleki-1.png
    2023_11_02_0zf_Kleki-1.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
ask me about my game design opinions. (dont actually theyre absurd)
Absurd is the way to go lol. I can't work on anything conventional.

Anyways, I uhhh. Never posted in this thread despite lurking in it, so here goes:

The name's Andy. I founded desktopGeneration with @aetherphase and have been a furious defender of weirdness all my life. I make a lot of art and occasionally get the chance to work on videogames.

Hey everyone! This is @hunktwink123 from Twitter reporting in! I do visual design & a bit of UI/UX stuff. I used to make a ton of Windows redesign concepts because it was cool back then with the whole #FluentFriday and Fluent Design gaining traction in general.

name: Jack
alias: Jack / hunktwink123 / hunktwink / jacked_bee
residence: France

hobbies:
- listening to tiktok sped up sounds and pretending like i'm a hot tiktoker doing velocity edit
- editing photos (not necessarily shooting them)
- staring at google maps

main operating system: Windows 10
design tools: Figma, Photopea, Illustrator CC 2019
other tools: ShareX & Keyviz for screen recording, CapCut for quick video editing

socials: @hunktwink123 on Twitter, @psd.bsky.social for bluesky!

Fun fact: one time I recreated Windows 10 wallpaper in vector and I'm pretty proud of it ngl

Screenshot 2024-01-21 023707-min.png

hii, it's orchid, a random 18-year-old queer internet weirdo with a lifelong interest in worlds of electronic music and technology respectively.

passionate about ethereal euphoric trance, rave / hardcore, and a lot of stuff happening in the world of electronic music, and aspire to create my own take on what i love.

i'm going to be honest, i haven't made much of anything i feel noteworthy, i feel kind of embarrassed sharing it in its current state as i feel it's not good enough, it doesn't portray the full vision of what i want eu//ma to be.
euphoriamachine.xyz
^ with that in mind you can check my website, which in itself is a massive work in progress, please bear with me.

Oh damn I never did anything here lol

Howdy my name's Andrew, not to be confused with Andrew.
I'm a 20-year-old English major and I swear it has made me the most mentally stable person possible. I'll admit I'm not all that good when it comes to graphic design, but I still do make the occasional logo and little bits of art for myself and some friends. I've been trying to improve when I have the time, especially since I have to relearn some stuff since I switched from the Adobe products to Affinity, but I'm makin' progress when I can!

Besides that me and some friends are occasionally trying to work on making a game, for them, it's to get better with coding, and for me, it's to get more sure of my storytelling methods, but that's a whole other thing I could write. Though, if you have any tips when it comes to making games, especially ones that give that early 2000 vibe please feel free to shoot me a message.

That's about it for me I think, I'll let ya'll know if I think of anything else.

Hey o/

My name is Mark, I'm a 22 yo NEET guy from Ukraine. I do 3D.

A few things about me:
  • Skipped school to make games in RPG Maker and RenPy when I was a kid. I made some mad beats in FL too. A college dropout, no surprise
  • Became hyperobsessed with 3DCG two years ago, went to Portugal and worked as a construction worker to buy some decent PC for this, Now, I do 3D :headbang:
  • There are two wolves inside me, I guess
- My favorite foods are KFC chicken, miso soup, and beer.
- I love TES: Oblivion, TF2, Fromsoft games, and Yakuza series.
- My favorite animes: Space Dandy, Mind Game, Mononoke, and Texnolyze.

Please, take a look at my goofy cat. I love her so much -
057.jpg

--

Happy to be here. I'm in love with this forum format, and the whole place seems very cozy and nice. Nice to meet you all :)

hi everyone!

im Aekae, 24 y/o from vancouver canada. im a very avid 2000s aesthetics and music enjoyer. i make and release all kinds of electronic music that more often than not pays homage to that era. that sentiment mimics in the visual side of the releases too!

i don't make any graphics nor do I have really any ability in the craft (although i haven't really tried, maybe one day though). i'm just here cause i love this shit and i love forums!!1

other interests / hobbies: cybersecurity, audio engineering & sound design, chemistry, pc gaming (big gamer)

fav foods : sushi, shawarma, burritos (tacos too)
some of my fav games : dota 2, some kinda fps (right now its apex legends, it tends to fluctuate...CoD:MW2 2009 is an honorable mention), Nex Machina, Rust

relevant links:
https://soundcloud.com /aekaemusic
https://twitter.com/aekaemusic

https://www.instagram.com/aekaemusic/

Last edited:
whats up. i haven't used a forum in more than a decade and everything was better back then so here we go.
i'm pete, 29, currently in glasgow.

i'm a game developer, currently working on compound fracture (google with caution, but it's on steam). i mostly handle the programming and design. 90% of my work is c#/unity, but i'm technically proficient in blender, substance designer, and some other random shit too.

as far as other software i saw someone mention sharex which yeah is objectively the correct screenshot app on windows. i quite like obsidian for random notetaking too, although tbh mostly i still use google docs for ease of sharing.

worked a lot a lot on space station 13 (/tg/station) back in the day, and modding for various games, but most notably morrowind (which still has an active and innovative modding scene today).

musically these days i really fuck with ecco2k, whitearmor, 100gecs, and most of the stuff in between. also huge enduring soft spot for post rock, entirely because of listening to post-rock-paper-scissors on mixcloud from like a decade ago.

Time to finally properly introduce myself.
I'm Friedrich/Bun, 2X and polish.
You could've seen me in the last all nighter stream alongside @scidsgn and @halfprism as the Moron Trio.

I'm finishing my bachelors in medicinal chemistry this year and plan on going to Amsterdam for the halfprism gay weed masters in computer aided drug design. Other than that I do some graphics from time to time (C4D, a bit of blender, fractals, affinity), rarely make music and sometimes DJ. I also code in python as a hobby (probably more professionally in the future) and lately been getting into a bit of HTML/CSS for the blog which you should totally check out maybe in few months cause it's still very much WIP right now. Also I help develop a Minecraft GregTech modpack called Cosmic Frontiers which you should also totally check out (we always need playtesters). I design some of the chemical processing lines featured in there :)

When it comes to music I listen to a big variety of genres, almost everything sounds good to me lmao. Obligatory RYM link and last.fm

Other interests: cooking, baking, gay, quantum and computational chemistry, explosives, drug harm reduction, novel psychoactive substance research and possible measures of harm reduction associated with them

Other links:
Code:
https://www.instagram.com/intothywoods/
https://soundcloud.com/ailxx

Hey there, I'm shokii
I'm from The Netherlands and i love making all kinds of art.
I started making music back in 2018 when college wasnt going very well for me and it at the time was a good way to out emotions i had bundled up
And i started making visual art only in around 2022 when i got inspired by a bunch of people around me that i hung out with :)

I like listening to all kinds of music too with some of my favourite artists / bands or whatever being: TNGHT, Shlohmo, Calyx, The fall of troy and Midori.

I also like fishing, building gunpla models and magic the gathering

heres my discord and some links you can find me at!
Discord username: Shokii
TWITTER
SOUNDCLOUD

name: damian
alias: RYQ (started as Raikou, now everyone thinks im Rick)

i like to create things such as typography, illustration and design.
i dont really think i have a style tho. i try things out a lot!

hobbies:
- gaming
- taking walks in the forest
- photography
- meeting friends
- watching anime/reading manga

things i like:
- ''old'' movies
- history
- cats

things i dislike:
- people making too much noise while eating