introduce yourself here :)

introduction

Hi my name is David (alias D4VT0R), I'm a 21 year old (2002) black artist slowly coming back from hiatus
I specialize in GFX, VFX, 3D and music production
I also currently use Blender and Photoshop 2023 for my art and FL Studio for my music on Windows 10

extra info:
I like things that involves the oldschool (especially 2000s and early 2010s) era, one day I wanna replicate the oldschool visual style of works
I sometimes make logos
I like making friends and I wanna get back into forums

(@D4VT0R on all platforms, @D4VT0R_ on twitter)

orangeblast.jpgrubyhalation.jpgbeautifulday.jpg

hey! name's Glitchy

I am a 24(00) year old interdimensional demon who comes from the far away dimension known as the Dominican Republic (lmao) and I make way too many things for my own good apparently

I am a Certifiedā„¢ Software Engine(er) and I make software and art and apparently 3D art but don't ask me about making music I will cry violently
I also make sm64 machinima and am the developer behind one of the main tools (an emulator trainer) used to make such

I do drawings including my OCs and stuff and have a good hand at vector, been training even more with vectorheart lately because I'M MAKING A GAME GRAHHHHH (and it leans strongly on such aesthetics)

I also have started growing tired of doomscrolling and want to try finding new people to meet outside of the huge silos of the web that are the contemporary social networks, so I chose to start joining more forums.

Hi! i'm Kodus!
I'm a 23 year old guy from Brazil - BrasĆ­lia. I enjoy playing videogames, learning about computers & tech, listening to music (currently in my DnB and Jungle era :headbang:), and appreciating art! I know how to use photoshop and a bit of Illustrator. I will be graduating in Marketing & Advertising this year (if everything goes well lol). I'm more of an art consoomer than an artist, but i hope to become one someday! Hope i can meet new people here and check what you guys have been crafting!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hi, i'm kevin supermarket
- lover of goats
- maker of games & art
- winner of checkers

- eater of ham

i'm 19 (20 at the end of the month) from the midwest U.S. i'm currently a university student studying game design, and i'm driven solely on my passion for flash games. one of my ultimate goals starting this summer is to start learning web design and create a website to store my arcade games/minigames, emulating the style of old flash game arcades and throwing Y2K elements into the mix!

some of my biggest artistic inspirations are from people like brawlers world. (who's the reason i found this site, lol), RAMDARAM (RDR), and a handful of others i could try to list off if you ask. i'm also planning to learn Godot since Unity is... well, not as reliable anymore. i like almost any type of music that i hear, but my favorite is indie rock (bands like Hippo Campus, The Backseat Lovers, Lewis Del Mar). i'll try to frequent here more often as i start working on my big project!

at the moment, i really only use tumblr for social media, but i have accounts on twitter and instagram. i'll probably do more with those in the future.

(and yes, my profile picture is based on that xbox gamer pic. it took really long to make lmaoo)

Hey, Im Ika!

Mostly just a very passionate gamer and music lover.
Slowly getting into Gaming QA (tester) as of late.
I very much love the neo-y2k aesthethic, and lots of diverse EDM music.
Althought I thought I am burning out from listening to music my entire life, hypertrance kinda changed everything.

Also very much into psychology (studied). Managed to get myself some certificates and I also do coachings on the side to help whoever needs it.

I always wanted to get into music or art in general but its kinda hard and overwhelming at times.... so thats maybe for the future for now
Right I used to stream (hopefully ill get back into that) but other than that I hope I get along with everyone :)
(Oh and I really like FPS games)

And most importantly, nice to meet you!
Twitter: @Ikasonik
Discord: Ikasonik

just realized i've never actually posted anything here so oops

hello i'm Zeth, a graphic designer/3d artist (kinda) from Malaysia. i do not have a style and i am proud of it
for the nerds out there (aka the designers because we all are nerds in one way or another)
- i do (most of) my work in PS and blender, sometimes mixed in with figma and illustrator and a tiny bit of AE
- i am entirely self-taught! god bless youtube tutorials and random instagram reels that taught me how to operate these softwares
- my "best" design skills are doing textured works involving lots of blending modes and masks and filter galleries and things, but i would consider myself versatile enough to do many forms/styles of graphic design
- i usually make designs that i find heavily interesting in blocks of time, which is the reason why you see there is a sort of "period" over the years where my work is influenced largely by a certain look/style
- despite being a designer, i have bad eyesight (i have a pretty severe shortsight and my eyes get tired easily so i have a pair of glasses with colour filters, the reason why my colour perception is kinda garbage)

ok enough design talk, what about me?
- i play a lot of rhythm games (some would say too much), and have gotten decently good at a few of them
- i study game dev but i have never dev'd a single thing in my life nor i remember how to code anything, but this is the main reason why i started doing graphic design
- my favourite drink is coffee and (weirdly) bitter lemons

(that is all for now, i probably will edit this down the line when stuff changed or happens but we chillign)

"be inspired, and be the one who inspires"

whats up my name is ben im 20 and i like anteaters and hotdogs! i've eaten 46 hotdogs this year already and im still eating more
im a super cool designer and i make things from time to time! i also make some cool music alone and with my roommates -> our bandcamp & our spotify!

my design focus is on branding and visual communication but im getting into print and package design right now!
i also have some plans to get my hands on blender/3d and illustration this summer to make some cool stuff down the line!

things i like:
- hotdogs
- anteaters
- pokemon
- bloons td6
- thick blocky fonts

nice to meet all of you!

Last edited:
i've been lurking around for a minute now, but I've never properly introduced myself. (Partially cause I never knew this thread existed until now but mostly cause social anxiety lol)

Hello, I'm ChunkOfWax. (Also ChunkyWax. Also Dillon). I'm a 20 y/o "artist"/art hobbyist/person. 4ish years ago, I picked up drawing on a whim and have been at it ever since. I never had many creative hobbies growing up, so it's something I've become very passionate about very quickly. I do illustrations, and also animate a bit too, and on very rare occasions, tip my toes into other mediums. I'm very critical of my work but I try my best.

In 2021, I made my characters, Z'orthelheb and Claire (usually abbreviated to z&c). I made them as characters for Art Fight without any deeper intention, but for one reason or another, they have snowballed into something way more meaningful to me. 90% of the art I make is art of them. They are very cool and I love them lots.

I'm on most social platforms, so you can find links to all my shit on my site. Although, I'm most active on Twitter. And technically YouTube too but idk if that counts as social media. (one of the links on the site is a link to an are.na channel for z&c... you can check that out too... if you want to know more...... or something........ i dunno.........)

Fun Facts:
  • My favorite color is blue. But I also really like pink and beige.
  • I love pizza with chicken and pineapple. And if possible, also balsamic glaze. mmm mm
  • The name ChunkOfWax comes from my old, auto-generated xbox gamertag, WaxierChunk7
  • I own a vast collection of snowglobes
  • One of my favorite games growing up was Spore. Idk what that says about me as a person, but maybe that fact can provide some interesting insight into my psyche
That's it. Thank you for reading :)

Hi im jadd, you can find me wherever there is concrete buildings. I love exploring these dystopian districts and record my experience. Last time I was near a shopping center and some offices for some weeks but when the night came down everything got weird like if a strange entity was lurking in the shadows. I would have hoped that the glow from the street lights would help me see better but instead it made the ambience way more eerie. I didn't have the courage to stay a little more to get deeper in this district and I ran away as fast as I could. You can find my exploration logs on my website proto.re. Anyway here's a picture of the district that I like:
deskgenp.jpg

Hihi~

I'm Kat, 25-year-old trans woman using She/Her pronouns; I'm not very good at introductions and am kind of a neurotic ball of anxiety [hence my long, long, lurkstreak] >.<
I have many interests spanning many fields and I consider myself at best an amateur in design, though I feel like I've made a decent chunk of progress with few tutorials since I started a year and some change ago.

To kinda set myself up a little, here are some facts about me:
Current OS(es) on my various machines:
- Arch/KDE Neon[working on replacing this one...I just wanted Plasma 6 at the time šŸ˜­]/Debian/Gentoo
Current visual art toolchain:
- Affinity Suite/Blender/G'MIC/Jwildfire/Audacity
Current Favorite Music Genres:
- Drum and Bass/EBM/Trip Hop
Current Favorite Games:
- SELACO/Overload/Fallen Aces/Current FFXIV Expansion
Other Niche(?) Interests:
- DevSecOps/music production/motorcycling/photography/recreation of computer horrors/TTRPGs/many many more things
To kinda cap it off, attached are some images I made that I feel are fit for public consumption šŸ˜…

A phone wallpaper/A header in the style of a laptop power brick
1720867287347.png1720867254317.png

and of course my signature, which despite the need for a rework I feel is still okay at the moment.

Ayo I finally found this lol

Hello my fellow meat people, GamerTower here. If the username doesn't give it away, I enjoy videogames (and music) and I don't do much else. I've been trying a bunch of forums because I think the idea of them is fun. I hope that even if I'm unremarkable I can at least be entertaining to people here lol.

Back