What are you listening to right now?

ending my year+ long hiatus from listening these guys to throw on the royal ocean EP. love how unhinged jon sounds on it

WISRO is a strong contender for the best thing they've ever done just because of how unhinged all of it is. It's raw, unpolished, and exactly what they wanted to make lol. It rules.

WISRO is a strong contender for the best thing they've ever done just because of how unhinged all of it is. It's raw, unpolished, and exactly what they wanted to make lol. It rules.
i'd safely say it's my second favourite by them in terms of raw enjoyment, but definitely the coolest thing they've done if that makes sense

100%. It’s something I’m shocked a label picked up lol. My fav is still a difficult tie between self titled and DBM2 (I assume this is your favorite) though.

Good Kid just keeps impressing me, and their vocalist is so on point even live. Can't wait for the studio version of this one to come out, I keep cycling unreleased versions just because the lyrics hit so nicely
good kid enjoyer 🤝

this is honestly how i feel with my favorite band Hippo Campus, some of their unreleased tracks from before they were as popular as they are now are genuinely my favorite songs, and the live recordings just do something different that officials don't. this channel's got quite a few good picks of them, though scattered throughout the years between a couple other artists as well

good kid enjoyer 🤝

this is honestly how i feel with my favorite band Hippo Campus, some of their unreleased tracks from before they were as popular as they are now are genuinely my favorite songs, and the live recordings just do something different that officials don't. this channel's got quite a few good picks of them, though scattered throughout the years between a couple other artists as well

Good Kid slaps, they almost singlehandedly carried 2022 for me lol.

Live recordings are super hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's arguably a superior version of the track (Hot Mulligan - Featuring Mark Hoppus Live Acoustic) and sometimes even at their best its cringe (I find nearly every swancore band is unlistenable because the clean vocalists can't hit the notes).

I definitely need to listen to more Hippo Campus, I like Buttercup and Way it Goes but haven't delved much further than that.

Back