What are you playing right now?

Just finished playing Red Dead Redemption 2 for the first time....man, it's become one of my favorite games of all time. Everything from the world, story, characters, and music are just perfect. I feel so immersed and this game has a lot of side stuff to do that are fun. The graphics really holds up to this day, it's a very beautiful game to look at, can't believe it came out 5 years ago in 2018. If you haven't played it yet I urge you to do so, Arthur Morgan is one of the best written character in any media.
No way that came out in 2018....... I played it on launch I'm not that old it came out last year what are you saying aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyways, here's fall guys collab in the critically acclaimed mmorpg FFXIV

ffxiv_dx11_2023-11-01_21-11-17.png

i completed the pokedex in scarlet which means i can finally stop thinking "what if i went back and did that?" while playing other games

unless i buy the dlc. hmm. oh no it's tempting me aaaaaaaaaaaa

i started playing starfox adventures on the gamecube again and man. how did they make everything about this so boring.

I still want a proper new F-Zero though, Nintendo
It makes me want one more than ever. Or at the very least, give me a port of GX with online multiplayer. I love the 99 player races so much but I would also take just some regular F-Zero with online matchmaking please.

I'd be real happy to get a rerelease of GX just so there'd be a way of playing it without severe input latency that doesn't involve hunting down a CRT

Punch Out Wii too while we're at it

I've been playing Graveyard Keeper and I'm very mixed on it. Some of that is expectations - this game kinda presents itself as a Harvest Moon-y game where you'll spend your time managing a graveyard the same way you manage a farm in that game... and then it's a lot more than that. All of it spread out as thin as it goes and systems made as generic as possible so that they can carry mechanics between the graveyard, farm, church, and mine. It's turning into a trudge to play very quickly after the first few hours. Lesson learned, kids: don't always buy the complete edition without knowing what you're getting into.

replaying the original FF7 ahead of Rebirth coming out

obviously the game is still great, but also something about chilling out with a JRPG around this time of year just feels right. good vibes all around

I picked up Kingdoms of Amalur’s Switch port. This game still makes me as happy as it did back when I played it in high school, though I can’t remember if the audio was always this compressed. I remember thinking it was off originally but never thought it was this bad.

Such a neat game though. Feels like an off brand Fable in all the right ways for me.

steam sale report, so far:

Rhythm Sprout is not as funny as it thinks it is. I don't regret buying but I'm real glad I got it on sale
Tunic is really really good
Talos Principle 2 made me cry

i picked up dragons dogma after seeing the second game get announced

still slowly making my way through Baldur's Gate 3, just a few hours into Act 3. alr thinking about how I wanna run my second campaign

Got my Steamdeck earlier this week, been playing Sifu and MAN that game is hard, it does not pull it's punches.

Back