What are you playing right now?

lately i got back into monster hunter world so i can actually finish the iceborne dlc (if u thought about getting mhw but didnt for some reason - DO IT)!
00-featured-bulldrome-running-mhw-meme.jpg

other than that i started Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
ss_72aa86f79e748862e2ef9a2ea366dd2dc82cc8c9.1920x1080.jpg

lately i got back into monster hunter world so i can actually finish the iceborne dlc (if u thought about getting mhw but didnt for some reason - DO IT)!
MH:W!!!

I just bought it around a month ago, picked Switch Axe, and now I'm not the same person I was before. I just can't believe how I missed such a good game. Killed Nergigante a few days ago, and it's easily one of my favorite bossfight experiences I ever had :>

Reactions: RYQ
mostly playing helldivers with the boys, and sekiro on my own time. i bought sekiro twice on sale and refunded it because it was too hard. tried again this year and got some pointers from my friend and it clicked this time. currently at owl, looking around before i really commit to him though.

I was gonna be like "well instead of Mania 2 we got Penny's Big Breakaway" but tbh I might've preferred Mania 2

I finished Penny's a couple days ago, I think it's cool & respect its high skill ceiling but it feels really janky & sloppy at times. Not sure I really want to push it to get the score goals, especially the last few harder levels. Maybe if it gets some more patches

Also has the most Scrimblo (derogatory) character design in the universe lol

Lately I've been playing basically nothing but Final Fantasy 14. Got that hyperfixation going. But recently I was trying out shapez.io (or i guess just shapez since i bought the steam release) and it's pretty cool! Factory-assembly-automation sort of game. I reached a point where your goal each level gets randomly generated, and it's measured in items per second as opposed to just an amount of items, so I built an Everything Machine (TM) which can just be set to make any possible shape. Unfortunately, I neglected to consider that automation wires take up space, and the entire factory was too compact for me to run the wires. So the setup is fully manual... ended up setting the game aside thanks to that lol

i have never finished fallout 3

the last time i tried to, it crashed during the final quest and i just sat and stared at nothing for a minute before realising i didn't even want to try again. closest i've ever got to finishing a game without actually finishing it. i feel bad for anyone tricked into playing or replaying it because they liked the tv show or whatever

Recently i've been playing Fallout New Vegas with mods (Tale of Two Wastelands). Incredible game with an amazing community. I'm watching the Fallout series so it made me want to try the Fallout game series again.

Today I bought Sonic 06 on the Xbox 360 since it was $5.

I fully intend to finish this game, but also that first mach speed section in Wave Ocean is the first time I've actually ragequit in years lol. Borders on unplayable, but there are glimmers of a really fun game in here! I know there's P-06 on PC to play a fixed version and eventually I'll give that a go, but I'm gonna play things as... intended? first before I go through that.

I'm a sucker for experiencing things the way people did when it released. There's a reason I'm looking to buy a PS3 instead of just emulating everything, lol. (Also I just think the XMB is pretty!)

i have never finished fallout 3

the last time i tried to, it crashed during the final quest and i just sat and stared at nothing for a minute before realising i didn't even want to try again. closest i've ever got to finishing a game without actually finishing it. i feel bad for anyone tricked into playing or replaying it because they liked the tv show or whatever

I have no interest in the show or any fallout game after 1 much, new vegas being the only other one i remotely care about. I went into this like a decade later and man, even in my eyes, where i kinda dont care about this series that much, its hard to not feel insulted on what they put together.

I should probably just make a seventh gen thread or something for my Xbox 360 adventures, but ended up going through a few of my OG Xbox games to see which ones would boot on the 360 (that aren't compatible w/ XB1 or above). Crash Nitro Kart's still a blast after all these years, and then while I was making my way through one of the seven thousand Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis collections I ended up spending like an hour on Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. That's a fun one.

Kinda miffed that Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes didn't work tho, I miss that game and my TV only takes HDMI

Back