What are you playing right now?

hammering away at getting all the paragons in btd6 right now! got apex plasma, master builder, and navarch already. gunning for magus perfectus then glaive dominus, after that whatever comes first out of 1million xp needed LOL

started fallout new vegas for the 4th - 5th time, actually getting into it this time around, been playing tons of the beta beamng career too
How's BeamNG career? Is it a recent addtion? Can't remember it being there last I played

How's BeamNG career? Is it a recent addtion? Can't remember it being there last I played
its still super WIP, you gotta click the career button a few times and it lets you in.

its SUPER fun though, if you've ever played street legal racing redline, it'll feel familiar. you go drive around doing deliveries/missions/races/challenges to get money, you can use that money to build a project car, spend money on other cars, or use to add more delivery slots to your car.

it's super engaging too because if you crash your car, YOU gotta fix that shit, and pay for it, and potentially be out of a car for a while. its super fun.

I've been playing tons of BallisticNG lately - what a great game!! Never played any Anti-Gravity racers before this one but decided to check it out and goddamn, it was worth it. For sure check it out if you like WipEout, especially the earlier PS2 titles (at least thats what people told it's most similar too)

And also a bunch of Night-Runners - primairly just to make dope liveries :mrgreen:

I've been playing tons of BallisticNG lately - what a great game!! Never played any Anti-Gravity racers before this one but decided to check it out and goddamn, it was worth it. For sure check it out if you like WipEout, especially the earlier PS2 titles (at least thats what people told it's most similar too)

And also a bunch of Night-Runners - primairly just to make dope liveries :mrgreen:
oh man BNG is awesome!!!! I really wanna mod my Racing Team designs into the game at some point lol

oh man BNG is awesome!!!! I really wanna mod my Racing Team designs into the game at some point lol
You should to it!! I've been thinking about doing something similar as well :mrgreen: there are PSDs for every craft in the game files so it shouldn't be too hard to make em

Debating between starting Final Fantasy XVI or Dragon's Dogma 2 next week once the school year ends... DD2 looks like it'll be less playtime, so might get it out of the way first before I get fatigued on another long play of FFXVI. Anyone play either yet?

Debating between starting Final Fantasy XVI or Dragon's Dogma 2 next week once the school year ends... DD2 looks like it'll be less playtime, so might get it out of the way first before I get fatigued on another long play of FFXVI. Anyone play either yet?
I really didn't like FF16, sadly. A lot of that is down to story stuff that's obviously subjective and spoilery so I won't get into it here, but it was also pretty boring gameplay-wise. There's cool things there, but they never really expand on your moveset or the enemy variety. Just feels like you're doing the same thing over and over for 40-50 hours.

If you already own it then you might as well check it out - you might enjoy it more than I did - but I found it really disappointing.

I really didn't like FF16, sadly. A lot of that is down to story stuff that's obviously subjective and spoilery so I won't get into it here, but it was also pretty boring gameplay-wise. There's cool things there, but they never really expand on your moveset or the enemy variety. Just feels like you're doing the same thing over and over for 40-50 hours.

If you already own it then you might as well check it out - you might enjoy it more than I did - but I found it really disappointing.
I've been hearing similar from some friends - that the entire game takes on one tone and if you don't like it, you won't like the game. I've historically loved the mainline FF games so I might still give it a try and decide if I want to finish it!

finished catherine a while ago, liked it overall. thought it have a bit more of a binary ending so that was a pleasant surprise. the block pushing and hearing EDGE EDGE EDGE was surprisingly compelling. def challenging enough for me on easy.

not beating the horny allegations by moving onto nier automata. just played the intro so far and it was sick but maybe a bit long. hoping i'll have time to get the whole game squared away in a reasonable amount of time.

still playing helldivers on the side, and planning to sit in on my friend playing the souls games (but they've already done sekiro and elden ring). starting with demon's souls emulated. excited for that.

Be sure to play Nier Replicant too, if you haven't. Most people seem to forget about it compared to Automata but honestly it's my favorite of the two

Both are excellent tho

Not unique in the slightest, but, now that my rig is capable enough, I'm playing through Elden Ring for my first time. I'm thinking a duelist setup would be cool

Back